Wedding Dresses - HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maisie

Reaction score
Sorry I know this isn't nail related but haven't quite got the hang of this site yet, so apologies if have put it in the wrong place. Can anybody help. I bought 6 brand new wedding dress a year ago as I had this idea that they would be easy to sell on, WRONG!! and now am totally stuck with them, any ideas where I can get rid of them. Have tried ebay, with no luck. All I would like is what I paid for them which was £600.00.
All help would be much appreciated.

This should be in chit-chat.
Dont know what it's like in your area, but have you tried selling them at 2nd hand stores 'on consignment' or advertising in your local paper?

have you tried ebay? local paper, wedding dress shops?...

Have tried in local paper and got no where at all

Put all on ebay with pictures but didn't get offers more than £40.00 each, although I really want to get rid of them £40.00 is not enough I'd be well out of pocket

why not go to a wedding dress shop and offer them or to a dress hire shop

Maisie said:
Sorry I know this isn't nail related but haven't quite got the hang of this site yet, so apologies if have put it in the wrong place. Can anybody help. I bought 6 brand new wedding dress a year ago as I had this idea that they would be easy to sell on, WRONG!! and now am totally stuck with them, any ideas where I can get rid of them. Have tried ebay, with no luck. All I would like is what I paid for them which was £600.00.
All help would be much appreciated.

They sell dirt cheap on ebay too!!! I wanted to sell mine simply because the wardrobes we had built to accommodate it and other things - don't! It is stuck in its bag on the back of the bedroom door and it will be yellow no doubt, by the time my daughter gets to choose whether she would like to wear it or not!!!

OR you could commit bigamy and go get married a few times!!!

Dress Hire Shop sounds like a good idea actually, thank you

pop um on geekbay hun, myt get a bit of luck!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Try putting them in Loot free ads paper or online, or failing that try Wedding dress hire shops, Theatrical Costumiers, or GeekBay.

Joan

Thanks guys for your help will try these suggestions and see how I get on

Post em on geekbay or put pics up now - im am getting married in florida june next year and am looking for a dress! Let me see em! LOL! :hug: :green:

are there any dress agencies round your way ? i sold on some of my bits in a bridal one and i think they take 40 % and you get the rest.

Latest posts

Back