Wedding packages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
I am doing my first wedding fayre at the end of March and just trying to get my advertising sorted out! my salon is located inside a ladies gym so we are having a stand together, promoting ourselves.

I am a beauty therapist, hairdresser and do make up, so I was wondering what packages shuld I put together as I would like to have a 'package menu' as I know some will just want hair doing, some just hair and make up etc....
I am wondering what other packages to put together.....i do eyelash permimg, tinting, brow tinting......waxing....(intimate too).....facials......mani......pedi......massage........spray tanning

The only thing at the moment I don't offer is artificial nails.

If anyone can give me any advise, or give me some ideas of what packages you do I would be grateful.

whatever packages I do offer can be combined with the gym too, maybe she is doing so many days/ months to get in shape etc...

Look forward to your replies......

Ruth xxx

Hi Ruth
I usually do makeup, spray tan, and party nails offer cause thats what i'm always asked for weddings. But you could also do one with full body exfoliation so there skin is ready for the tan say the week before or something. You could do that and then another offer with mani pedi intimate waxing and put some sort catchy solan to it as in "make sure your perfectly polished for your big day"(thats crap but i'm sure other girls brains will think of something better)But it gives you an idea.hth:hug:

Thanks for your reply Tina :)

Has anyone else any ideas? I would be really grateful:hug:

Ruth x

Thanks for your reply Tina :)

Has anyone else any ideas? I would be really grateful:hug:

Ruth x

Can you do eyebrow tidy, facial followed by eyelash/eyebrow tint? (don't do facials so not sure if this is okay after eyebrow wax?)

Then leg wax, underarm wax, manicure and pedicure.:)

Latest posts

Back