Weird Person On MSN again I think!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there another thread on the MSN guy???? do you really what to give him the satisfaction that he's been talked about? this will only encourage him more.

Just my views

Sorry about that thats my fault:cry: I did a search for the other thread but it kept coming up blank dont know what happens I have a problem with my search or of course it could just be me :lol:
I just wanted to know if it was the same guy as I thought I had blocked him.
I promise I wont do it again:green:

Danger Mouse said:
Why is there another thread on the MSN guy???? do you really what to give him the satisfaction that he's been talked about? this will only encourage him more.

Just my views
the way i see it is....
if nobody else knows then nothing will be done, but by us all standing together and letting each other know that this has happened we can all make a united front and make our views known to him.

yes he might get satisfaction from reading about himself, but at the end of the day there's nothing positive that's been said about him, so hopefully he will realise that his spamming is futile and nothing will come of it.

Klassy Klaws said:
Sorry about that thats my fault:cry: I did a search for the other thread but it kept coming up blank dont know what happens I have a problem with my search or of course it could just be me :lol:
I just wanted to know if it was the same guy as I thought I had blocked him.
I promise I wont do it again:green:

I just think he's probably getting kicks out of so many women talking about him so its best we just block and forget:hug:

ok i think i'm signed up to MSN - it turns out i did it ages ago!

my online name is Vicki!

not sure how you all contact me now or vice versa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back