Weird Person On MSN again I think!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stopped going on MSN because of weirdos like this. I worry about the kids using MSN though. I've warned them to be extra careful.

i got another one from him today too - prob same one as you sandi.

subject is 'a favour' then it goes on about joining him on a dating site. i tried blocking him but his mails are still getting through some how xxx

going slightly off topic I had an email the other day from someone saying they had visited my web site and how my nAILS WERE GREAT, WERE MY OWN LIKE THAT oops caps.. I replied they were mostly my own, thanks for the compliments are you a nail tech, well I wont say exactly what was said, but suffice to say he loved long nails.

jac extreme said:
going slightly off topic I had an email the other day from someone saying they had visited my web site and how my nAILS WERE GREAT, WERE MY OWN LIKE THAT oops caps.. I replied they were mostly my own, thanks for the compliments are you a nail tech, well I wont say exactly what was said, but suffice to say he loved long nails.

Jac I envy you. No-one ever sends me emails like that. You should take this as a compliment:biggrin:

ooh jac be careful looks like u got a nail fetisher after u! xx

EllaX said:
i got another one from him today too - prob same one as you sandi.

subject is 'a favour' then it goes on about joining him on a dating site. i tried blocking him but his mails are still getting through some how xxx

I got the same in my junk box!

He's deleted but keeps sending me mail :evil: The Loser

I have received one from that bloody loser as well, here's the email

"From : Assif_1982 <[email protected]>Sent : 06 July 2006 11:49:07Subject : need a favor
spacer.gif
| | Trash Can| Inbox
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
I just joined LoveHappens, a new site where people help people find love. I'd like the people on LoveHappens to get to know me better, so I'm hoping you'll write a quick story about me that I can add to my profile.

Click here to write a few words about me.

thanks"
clear.gif
Anyone fancy to write a story about him??? maybe telling the people on that website how weird he is?! I really think he has some mental problems.

me too
what a sad freak !!!
he'll give up eventually

raw-beauty said:
I have received one from that bloody loser as well, here's the email

"From : Assif_1982 <[email protected]>Sent : 06 July 2006 11:49:07Subject : need a favor
spacer.gif
| | Trash Can| Inbox
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
I just joined LoveHappens, a new site where people help people find love. I'd like the people on LoveHappens to get to know me better, so I'm hoping you'll write a quick story about me that I can add to my profile.

Click here to write a few words about me.

thanks"
clear.gif
Anyone fancy to write a story about him??? maybe telling the people on that website how weird he is?! I really think he has some mental problems.

Yeah, anytime you keep pestering the same group of people who have told you time and time again that they don't wish to be bothered...wonder if he realizes how much this makes him look like a loser, NO WONDER HE'S SINGLE!!!!

The chap that contacted me, was someone different, he was called "wanyan", they are all at it. Hopefully they will get the hint that none of us want to know. This one has been deleted too.

pellant said:
The chap that contacted me, was someone different, he was called "wanyan", they are all at it. Hopefully they will get the hint that none of us want to know. This one has been deleted too.
Wenyan is a geek aka Yanny, username is Raw Beauty, she is on my msn list as well as the list of a few other Geeks.

Being contacted by non-members should become a thing of the past now that Sam (The Nail Geek) has updated the site so that contact details and our profiles are only visible to registered members, this also means that our profiles will no longer show up on search engine results.
fab news eh? :D

ValencianNails said:
Wenyan is a geek aka Yanny, username is Raw Beauty, she is on my msn list as well as the list of a few other Geeks.

Being contacted by non-members should become a thing of the past now that Sam (The Nail Geek) has updated the site so that contact details and our profiles are only visible to registered members, this also means that our profiles will no longer show up on search engine results.
fab news eh? :D

so 'he' is a 'she'... well, I guess that's interesting!!:lol: Sam is 'Da Man'... I haven't had any of this happen to me, but I would hope that people start to respect the wishes of others... like when NOT interested means...Not interested! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pellant said:

Hey, that is me!!! I AM NOT A CHAP!!! I'M ONE OF THE GEEKS!!!

raw-beauty said:
Hey, that is me!!! I AM NOT A CHAP!!! I'M ONE OF THE GEEKS!!!

hEY THERE... maybe you can shed some light... something strange is afoot me thinks :idea:

ValencianNails said:
He's been adding us to his msn messenger list from our Geek site contact details.
Obviously once he's been blocked and deleted off our msn messenger he can't send us msn messages HOWEVER that doesn't mean his emails don't still come to our junkmail boxes.
I received yet another one off him today... here's my reply... it might help if we all follow suit and warn him of the consequences if he doesn't stop trying to contact us.

Got another email from him today so I took your advice Sandi and sent on back along the same lines as you so hopefully he will have taken the hint:rolleyes:

Klassy Klaws said:
Got another email from him today so I took your advice Sandi and sent on back along the same lines as you so hopefully he will have taken the hint:rolleyes:
there's nothing quite like being direct Karen :wink2:
if he doesn't take the hint then I suggest WE ALL report him to msn for continual harassment, hopefully he will leave us all the heck alone then!

I'd like to add that I have bought loads of things from Raw Beauty (Wanyan) and SHE has been an excellent supplier, efficient, quick and great correspondence. She is very helpful.
Hope we can clear all this up now.

I also wondered who Yanny was when she added me to messenger but I can honestly say she's been really helpful regarding buying nail art and only geekily weird:lol:

I would just like to mention to you all, that I have pm'd yanney and apologised, for my error. I have had a few of these emails and just thought that this was another. I hope I have not upset or affended anybody, that knows yanney but I do apologies if I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back