Weird Person On MSN again I think!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, don't worry babe, she IS a bit weird:wink2: :lol:

pellant said:
I would just like to mention to you all, that I have pm'd yanney and apologised, for my error. I have had a few of these emails and just thought that this was another. I hope I have not upset or affended anybody, that knows yanney but I do apologies if I have.

Thanks, I hope nobody will mistaken me again in the future:lol: Everybody makes mistake, so no worries hun,:hug:

whackeykitten said:
Awwww, don't worry babe, she IS a bit weird:wink2: :lol:

Cant help, all learned from u im afraid :lol: im only kidding hunny

:smack: Hey, I thought that was our little secret?

Ahhh

Wenyan aka raw-beauty is not weird!! she is lovely and a great help with products.

jan X

raw-beauty said:
Thanks, I hope nobody will mistaken me again in the future:lol: Everybody makes mistake, so no worries hun,:hug:

Hun I didn't know it was you, you never said xxx

Just checked my MSN email and I have another from Assif, just seems like he had used all our MSN details and plugged them into dating sites in the hopes......I wouldn't even reply, just delete and ignore

whackeykitten said:
:smack: Hey, I thought that was our little secret?

oh sorry, i decided to share with everyone, haha:green:

raw-beauty said:
Raw-Beauty sent me an invitation to join her on yahoo, I checked out it was her and added her to my list. But she did let me know she was from here and her user name.
Happy to get to know another geek better!
cheers
Rachel:hug:

Rachel Mary said:
Raw-Beauty sent me an invitation to join her on yahoo, I checked out it was her and added her to my list. But she did let me know she was from here and her user name.
Happy to get to know another geek better!
cheers
Rachel:hug:

That's the same thing I did!! Rachel I am also on yahoo, send me a pm and I'll give you my username..

blimey that raw beauty one gets around a bit doesnt she !!!:eek: :green:
just kiddin matey u know ur one of my fave msn buddies lol xxx
this assif one is a right freak though !!!

I chat with Yanny all the tmie on msn messenger.
The other day, we chuckled quite a bit and I promptly instructed her to bop her significant other o the head, as he was being a pest LOL (Ok, in real chat, I said it much more bluntly and rudely, but anyway lol)

But I'm upset with her now.
She said she was on a jet on her way to my place to help clean my house and renovate my basement.

She's late:!: :smack:

LOL:lol:

Hugs Yanny :hug:

raw-beauty said:
oh sorry, i decided to share with everyone, haha:green:
Wenyan you are becoming everyone's best kept secret!!!!
Rach:hug:

Hi
Any geeks want to add me to their Yahoo list just send me an invite, my username is on my profile. Its nice to be able to get to know each other a little better and share our personalities outside of Nail Geek with out peeing other people off with irrelevant threads and posts.
Cheers to you all
Hope to hear from more of you.
xxxx:hug:

hi
I`m not sure if this is the same guy from msn...but I got a wierd email/pm at 1am this morning:eek: he mentioned something about a thread I had posted in and said he was online at msn now if I wanted to chat..anyway I found it a bit strange so I looked at his profile and he had only just joined today..I won`t post his geek name here just incase he was genuine.. but to be honest I smell a rat!!!!!:irked:
did anyone else get a strange pm`s last night around the same time???

no but i would smell a rat there too hun ,just watch yourself,you could probably pm sam and ask him to check it out for you!!

how do you even chat with others on msn?

VHunter said:
I chat with Yanny all the tmie on msn messenger.
The other day, we chuckled quite a bit and I promptly instructed her to bop her significant other o the head, as he was being a pest LOL (Ok, in real chat, I said it much more bluntly and rudely, but anyway lol)

But I'm upset with her now.
She said she was on a jet on her way to my place to help clean my house and renovate my basement.

She's late:!: :smack:

LOL:lol:

Hugs Yanny :hug:

Sorry hun, I've asked JannyB to borrow her jet, but her jet was broken... LoL:confused: :lol:

Love xxx:hug:

Fingertips ND said:
how do you even chat with others on msn?
it's an instant messenger, similar to the Geek Pager but with more added bells and whistles :wink2:
check out this website http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb for more info...
hope the links works as last time i put an msn link in a post it didn't work, if it doesn't work drop me a pm and i'll email it to you instead.

thanks sandi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back