Welcome home!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cor blimey, I used to work in the computer industry back in the 80's on things called mainframes, before pc's and the internet were even thought about - I mean, I remember punch cards and paper tape .....:rolleyes:

everything seems to be running smoothly now sam. i can view all threads, reply and up-load pics......back to normal once again! thanks.:cool: :D

vanessa513 said:
Cor blimey, I used to work in the computer industry back in the 80's on things called mainframes, before pc's and the internet were even thought about - I mean, I remember punch cards and paper tape .....:rolleyes:

They still have mainframes - most big companies use them.

Im new to the site and I have lots of questions ,but who I'm ask , well Im guess what Im saying is is there a chat room? thamks:rolleyes:

XP service pack 2 problems being encountered on my desk top computer. The latest downloads from Microsoft (today 16th April) seem to be conflicting with your site. The message ActiveX keeps appearing then message is sent to Microsoft stating Internet Explorer problems. The site then closes down. Typing this message on laptop as this XP software has not been updated yet, but will be in the next day or so.

thanks Im having trouble accessing the chat rooms and also how do i find people in my state?

Hi There, Im New To This Spray Tan Era, Id Love Any Advice On Best (cheapest) Tanning Solution, Machine And Cubicle For Mobile Use

alibali said:
Hi There, Im New To This Spray Tan Era, Id Love Any Advice On Best (cheapest) Tanning Solution, Machine And Cubicle For Mobile Use

Hi Alibali

You really need to start a new thread to get this noticed. If you go into forums and Site assisitance you'll learn all about how to do it!

Latest posts

Back