Welcome to the SalonGeek.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant idea

Thank you

been away for a while with personal stuff, but I think its a great idea, more welcoming to a wider circle of geeks.

Great idea. I'm chuffed, chuffed, chuffed!:green: :green:

Hi I am new to this site, and sorryto sound daft, but I can't seem to find how to put a post on?????

Hi I am new to this site, and sorryto sound daft, but I can't seem to find how to put a post on?????

Go to forums and select the correct forums and then post new thread.

HTH

I too only do nails but change is good and those peeps (other than those already enjoying the site) in the beauty world will have a fab place to come to!

Best of Luck with it Sam.

Its so refreshing to hear a fella say he will do something and he does...Your wonderful Sam!! You are the man!! lol

I remember when it was samuelsweet.com etc etc and each time it has changed its been an amazing one.... Im sure the lifers on here will always have a soft spot for 'the nail geek' I know I will :) :)

Love what you have done:) and since I have been excepted for my Beauty course at college it will be very handy......

Take care of you
xx

i know that yuare working hard to serve everyone but still hate i dont have a place of my own anymore. i know that it is selfish sorry i'm going to miss the nail geek.

i know that you're working hard to serve everyone but still hate i don't have a place of my own anymore. i know that it is selfish sorry I'm going to mis the nail geek.
You do have a place of your own, along with the other 'nails only techs', the forum for Nails is called The Nail Geek...
so it hasn't really gone, the site has just had a name change, it's still the same people, still the same community, but now we have The Skin Geek too so that those techs who aren't 'nails only' have their own forum to discuss all things skin related, from waxing to tanning and everything inbetween.

iknow that yuare working hard to serve everyone but still hate i dont have a place of my own anymore. i know rhat it is selfish sorry i'm going to mis the nail geek.

what a bizarre message. I'm posting on the nail geek right now :eek: did it go missing??? am I missing something??? people people - THE NAIL GEEK is still here... you are on it RIGHT NOW:rolleyes: - that is why we can read your posts... because you posted your post on the nail geek.:!:

what a bizarre message. I'm posting on the nail geek right now :eek: did it go missing??? am I missing something??? people people - THE NAIL GEEK is still hse you posted your post on the nail geek.:!:
bisarre what I have right to feel the way that i feel as and esthecian there are plenty of forum for us all i was saying tht i would miss the the old nail geek and its own adresss it now the salon geek which means that there is more that one forum housed here well change is here

its funny how nasty and rude can become to others without consideration that everyone has an there own view point we should try respect each other not tare each other down.

its funny how nasty and rude can become to others without consideration that everyone has an there own view point we should try respect each other not tare each other down.

Good grief Nafia - I was being cheeky:eek: ... you know cute, funny:lol: .... etc etc... I wasn't pulling anyone down:confused: ... maybe I should say it is funny how some people are so ultra sensative that even when you are trying to be cute, they still take it the wrong way! Crikey... I give up! :irked:

i think your cute and funny...lol...dont ever give up. xxx

Good grief Nafia - I was being cheeky:eek: ... you know cute, funny:lol: .... etc etc... I wasn't pulling anyone down:confused: ... maybe I should say it is funny how some people are so ultra sensative that even when you are trying to be cute, they still take it the wrong way! Crikey... I give up! :irked:
you take for granted that i understand your humor were in differnt parts of the world so te funny scale my differ although it seem that your a little sensitive yourself lets just technical difficulity on the funn scale.

you take for granted that i understand your humor were in differnt parts of the world so te funny scale my differ although it seem that your a little sensitive yourself lets just technical difficulity on the funn scale.

Forgive me Nafia... being in Chicago (a city I love BTW), I assumed we would 'get' each others sense of humour. I will try and settle myself down a little.:hug:

Chill Nafia! We should welcome the change!

The world has to change to evolve, and we will get used to it... like the telephone... like the car..... like the Euro (not necessarily in that order :lol: )....

.. Mrs Geek wasn't being rude or nasty or anything, no need to be upset!

:hug:

Chill Nafia! We should welcome the change!

The world has to change to evolve, and we will get used to it... like the telephone... like the car..... like the Euro (not necessarily in that order :lol: )....

.. Mrs Geek wasn't being rude or nasty or anything, no need to be upset!

:hug:
as i stated before I have the right express that I welcome the change of the name however we all know tha change is always fothcomming and unstopping It was you guys that tried make it seem more than it was and trulely tried having to defend my postion on how i feel ,
I dont have to like the change i do have to except it.

Latest posts

Back