Wella 7/43 Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry yes! Lol I'm hungover today! 🙈 x

Lol I am too. Explains a lot haha! If they don't do it in dialight can I use 8,04 and 20vol majirel through the ends or can I use some thing else? Sorry I just really don't know loreal that well x

I'm pretty certain they do it in Richesse or Dialight.

Sorry got confused about the 100% white thing!

I'm pretty certain they do it in Richesse or Dialight.

Sorry got confused about the 100% white thing!

I think they do it in diarichesse (does that exist?!) and will I need to mix with the 9vol developer? X

You said your clients hair is roughly a 8/73 now well that colour in Kp is pretty close to the 8.04 in majirel so if your to familiar with that why don't you just use Kp 8/73 for roots with 30vol
Then use CT 8/73 for lengths and ends
If not I would use the 8.04 in majirel then add 10ml water to the rest of your mix and take it through its upto Hun have a little look at the swatch books in both colour house when you are at the wholsalers see what you think would work best I personally think both would work well if your clients hair has is a true 8/73 ATM so it's what ever you feel more comfortable using! Good luck and let us no how you get on x

You said your clients hair is roughly a 8/73 now well that colour in Kp is pretty close to the 8.04 in majirel so if your to familiar with that why don't you just use Kp 8/73 for roots with 30vol
Then use CT 8/73 for lengths and ends
If not I would use the 8.04 in majirel then add 10ml water to the rest of your mix and take it through its upto Hun have a little look at the swatch books in both colour house when you are at the wholsalers see what you think would work best I personally think both would work well if your clients hair has is a true 8/73 ATM so it's what ever you feel more comfortable using! Good luck and let us no how you get on x

Thank you, I will do! X

No probs Hun x

Rusk Coppers is just lush... 8.4c would give u just what you want. Use 30vol on the roots and the balacing lotion for the ends :)

Had the worst day car got broken into so have been sorting that all day (4am wake up call from neighbour) smashed glass everywhere so not drive able lucky most clients could come to me.

Anyway she got here and liked the look of 7/43 in the end lol and luckily I had enough so I used it with 20 vol and she really loved it.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408378858.832502.jpg
Thanks for all you guys help.
To top off my day the pork pies I bought to enjoy for my lunch were CHORIZO flavour. I was not amused.
Xx

This should of been pre pigged
You could of used ct 7/43 with 4cms of 0/34 mixed in with your tint all would of been kinder on the hair and would hold better x

Illumina has the kindness has colour touch. I was advise this by Wella.

The colour has not faded at all.. Seen her recently,

If I was to do the mid lengths I wouldn't have have prepig this client x

Last edited:
Illumina has the kindness has colour touch. I was advise this by Wella.

The colour has not faded at all.. Seen her recently,

If I was to do the mid lengths I wouldn't have prepig this client x

Snaz using illumina with 6%
Is not the same as using colour touch with 1.9 ct would be a lot kinder
And your client looks like a level 9 all over before am I right?
If so do you not think that coming down from a level 9 to a level 7 would need pre pigging? (For the mids not roots) x

Had the worst day car got broken into so have been sorting that all day (4am wake up call from neighbour) smashed glass everywhere so not drive able lucky most clients could come to me.

Anyway she got here and liked the look of 7/43 in the end lol and luckily I had enough so I used it with 20 vol and she really loved it.
View attachment 73065
Thanks for all you guys help.
To top off my day the pork pies I bought to enjoy for my lunch were CHORIZO flavour. I was not amused.
Xx

Looks very nice hairbycharlotte glad it all went ok after your bad day! 😁 x

Snaz using illumina with 6%
Is not the same as using colour touch with 1.9 ct would be a lot kinder
And your client looks like a level 9 all over before am I right?
If so do you not think that coming down from a level 9 to a level 7 would need pre pigging? (For the mids not roots) x

I find the hair is not compromised using 6% I had to lift root a level and needed to drop depth too so easier to use 6%.. I wouldn't use 6% every time if it wants refreshing I would mix it with colourtouch 1.9%

Yes her ends r roughly a 9. She had a strawberry blonde on so that's why I wouldn't have prepigged, it looks more golden than picture. X

Every client is different , hair texture etc so I would evaluate if I was to prepig or not. X

I find the hair is not compromised using 6% I had to lift root a level and needed to drop depth too so easier to use 6%.. I wouldn't use 6% every time if it wants refreshing I would mix it with colourtouch 1.9%

Yes her ends r roughly a 9. She had a strawberry blonde on so that's why I wouldn't have prepigged, it looks more golden than picture. X

Every client is different , hair texture etc so I would evaluate if I was to prepig or not. X

If your client has strawberry blonde level 9 then In theory yes a 7/73 would be ok
But I was more stating the fact that
CT with 1.9 is a lot kinder than illumina with 6% you said they have the same kindness and they don't x

Latest posts

Back