Wella Blondor vs L'Oreal bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the blondor cream one of the only bleaches that lifts my hair clean

I know better I'd never do that as I know it bleeds once I tried to put under heat and it did bleed then I won't do again...

Anyway what would happen if you put the straighteners in the foils? Just heat up and bleed?

i would not use that technique! if i was to use heat would use either a hair dryer or climazone

Omg!irons?!

I got your joke lol I think your language is a barrier sometimes so it comes across different! Experienced stylists on this forum give good advice and know their stuff, so I can only imagine their horror of thinking you're about to use irons over foils!x

i would not use that technique! if i was to use heat would use either a hair dryer or climazone

Me neither I wouldn't use even climazone I know lots people does I did once to see and did bleed
So not again.. But I don't know how so many people use heat and doesn't bleed but mine did lol

I think some of us are being a bit over dramatic, we have to remember thago still a student. And he did not say he would use it. And I don't think any geek has the right to say I give up. That's just a bit silly anyway

I would never use iron on it.

And Tigi is the best bleach ever

Xoxox

I used to use L'Oreal bleach but have swapped to Paul Mitchell bleach and what can I say its wow
Expensive but worth it

I think some of us are being a bit over dramatic, we have to remember thago still a student. And he did not say he would use it. And I don't think any geek has the right to say I give up. That's just a bit silly anyway

Xoxox

Tigi Colour just blows everything out the water! It's compact, fully intermixable! And you can have fun! Unlike other older ranges! X

Last edited:

Xoxox

I have the right to say what I want thank you this is a public forum!!!!!

I have the right to say what I want thank you this is a public forum!!!!!

Of course you do. I never said wise
Just think you should talk to others like people talks to you hun.x

Tigi Colour just blows everything out the water! It's compact, fully intermixable! And you can have fun! Unlike other older ranges! X

True, I use Wella colours but bleach always Tigi if I run out of Tigi I refuse
To do any colouring that may need bleach..
Xx

Of course you do. I never said wise
Just think you should talk to others like people talks to you hun.x

Read some of thiagos other posts and im sure youll understand. im sorry I dont find putting peoples health and safety at risk funny.

True, I use Wella colours but bleach always Tigi if I run out of Tigi I refuse
To do any colouring that may need bleach..
Xx

Scrap wella! Honest to god you won't look back! Your Colour business will grow! X

Scrap wella! Honest to god you won't look back! Your Colour business will grow! X

I might consider changing to tigi soon just never used anything than wella.

Read some of thiagos other posts and im sure youll understand. im sorry I dont find putting peoples health and safety at risk funny.

I have see some of his post but still I wouldn't talk to anyone like that ever. But if you feel you have the right to then cool ;) x

Phone tigi and they will do a Colour demo with you, if its conversion your scared of, its easy! If its scared of the unknown, don't be! You'll love it!

Phone tigi and they will do a Colour demo with you, if its conversion your scared of, its easy! If its scared of the unknown, don't be! You'll love it!

;)))) sound good excited will do that then thank you xo

Latest posts

Back