Wella geeks asap please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVA.GLAM

Reaction score
Currently have majirel 7.62 + 0.460 on my hair, so red basically and want to go back grown to grow all my colour out. Naturally a mousy 6 and half inch root. I've let the colour fade a lot and was going to put a 66/0 on tonight. Not fussed about getting rid if the red just wanna be brown again, do you think just 66/0 will be okay? Please and thank you!

Hi there,
I have been colouring my hair with clynol 5.779 which is intense red for about 3 years now and I decided to go for a change a few weeks ago. I spent a few weeks shampooing it with deep cleansing shampoo and then used affinage eraser which removed almost all of the red and then I put a lighter natural colour on. However I am already planning to go back to a red or plum colour soon!

Currently have majirel 7.62 + 0.460 on my hair, so red basically and want to go back grown to grow all my colour out. Naturally a mousy 6 and half inch root. I've let the colour fade a lot and was going to put a 66/0 on tonight. Not fussed about getting rid if the red just wanna be brown again, do you think just 66/0 will be okay? Please and thank you!

It should be ok, if you don't mind your hair still being reddish, although I think 55/0 would have been better. X

It should be ok, if you don't mind your hair still being reddish, although I think 55/0 would have been better. X

Yeah I don't mind it being red still just wanted it to be more of a base brown. I worried 55/0 would be a tad too dark but I've slapped the 66/0 on just waiting for it to work I'll let you know how it turns out!

Sorry meant to say thank you for the replies cheeky me! X

All good, dark enough think 55/0 definitely would have been too dark thank you though :)

Latest posts

Back