Wella Herbal Anti Oxy help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Does anyone know of this product and what it has been rebranded as. I was a hairdresser for over 40 years and we used to use this conditioner in the salon and it was FAB, and gave such wonderful results. Now I am older (gone 60 now eek) my hair has gone really dry, dull and basically looks awful.

I have tried to find this Herbal Anti Oxy to buy some and have been told that it has been discontinued and rebranded to another name. I have rung them at Wella and the girl there confirmed this, but when I asked for the new rebranded name she told me that she was not able to tell me as I was not a proffesional hairdresser any more !!! All she did say was that it was in a silver container.

So if anyone knows the rebranded name then I would be really grateful. Failing that, can anyone recommend a good product I can buy. My hair is dyed brunette, it has a bit of natural wave which I always straighten out, its non permed, and it quite thick, and for the past 2 years has been getting dryer and dryer. It looks good the day I style it, but the next day its all dry and dull. I want it to look really shiney again if possible.

Thanks in anticipation.

The nearest thing to this can be bought at Sally's and it's called herbal ph balancer. It's just as good and cheap for a large bottle. That's if you have a Sally's near you of course. Hope this helps.

As said, Sally's do a herbal anti oxy, it's in a big green bottle, it'd about 10.00. I would recommend the wella enrich range for you, plenty of treatments and masks, or try the wella system professional range, that's fab too!

MOST WHOLESALERS UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN VERSION OF A PH BALANCE CONDITIONER. IT HAS A PH OF 3 WHICH CLOSES DOWN THE CUTICLE AND STOPS CREEPING OXIDATION AFTER CHEMICAL SERVICES :p

Thank you all so much. I will head off to Sallys and get myself a huge bottle of the stuff. If that does not improve things then I will take the other advice and go down the Wella enriched avenue. Hairdressing has changed so much over the past 15 years. I have never even heard of 'hair mask'..... Gosh I have just realised......... Im old fashioned now, and way out of date, lol.:biggrin:

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back