Wella highlift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The model in the photo was prelightened and toned with colour touch relights 30g /89 + 10g /18 + 1.9%. Maybe that helps with the tone.x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv just realised there isn't a /89 in relights Hun? X

Id probably highlight with blondor 20v and tone. Once her regrowth comes in next time Id highlight the regrowth with 12/89 or 12/81 (depending on result you get from blonder and tone first time). Hope ive made sense.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is lovely snaz was your clients hair coloured? X

Yes previously coloured, but some natural root too. In Wella you can get. Couple shades of lift I believe with the 10 range and 12% on previously coloured hair x
And thankyou xx

I love 12/1 I have 12/1 and 9% on mine and it comes out nice white clean blonde as I'm a base 9-10 also great for getting rid brassy tones in mid lengths and ends when hair is yellow

Matrix UL A 12% is the best highlight tint I've used, it cuts through all warmth too x

HairBy Amanda

Have you heard of colour graphics 2 before by matrix? It's almost like an inbetween of bleach and high lift. It has the power to cut through old colour but without compromising the condition like bleach. Almost kinda likes majimeche in l'oreak but the good thing is you can mix in toners. For example blueberry toner would be your blue ash, grape is your violet ash, mocha being your warmer colour, and banana for your golden tones. I use this more than I use bleach! It comes in 8 and 22 promotors, which gives you between 1-4 and 3-6 levels of lift! x

Latest posts

Back