Wella Illumina!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you doing now @cam97

What are you doing now @cam97

I'm redoing my gcse's, a-levels and then going to do astrophysics in uni and become a teacher.

I'm redoing my gcse's, a-levels and then going to do astrophysics in uni and become a teacher.
Good for you, best wishes. I'm sure you will be a brilliant teacher xx

I'm so going to add the 5/81 to my ladies hair I use equal partys 7/81 and 9/60 with 12%.thats amazing your redoing GCSEs and going for something different,you'll be fab(but still stay on here your my life saver [emoji106][emoji120][emoji5]️)x

I'm so going to add the 5/81 to my ladies hair I use equal partys 7/81 and 9/60 with 12%.thats amazing your redoing GCSEs and going for something different,you'll be fab(but still stay on here your my life saver [emoji106][emoji120][emoji5]️)x

Don't worry i will! I love you guys i couldn't leave!

I've got a client who is a natural level 5; she's chosen 8/1 from the KP colour chart i've got at home, but I want to buy Illumina.

It might seem like a simple question, but i've only just started using Wella again and my colour knowledge isn't that great - can I just put an 8/1 straight onto her hair or should I mix it with other shades? I would prefer to just use it on its own because it starts to confuse me when I have to mix colours together.

Will 8/1 Illumina and 12% developer do the trick?

Thanks.

Hi Allan!
We use illumina at our salon and have had training in it. They taught us to always mix equal parts with both base and tone. For example if you're using half a tube of 8/1 you would mix with half of 8/ as the cooler ones can sometimes come up very violety if not counteracted with the base.
Good luck Jodie! UK

/1 only soften warmer tones. Lifting a few shades will expose too much warmth and won't come out the 8/1 she desires. I can't give you a formula as I don't use illumina in my salon.

Latest posts

Back