Wella instamatic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma99900

Reaction score
Just excited to show My first time using pink dream today I am in love with it and very very tempted to go pink for Xmas!!!
I've heard so many mixed reviews about it but I love it so far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    698.9 KB · Views: 197
Lovely.
How long u leave it on? X

That's beautiful! Does anyone know what the fade is like? I kind of want the opposite of the norm, would prefer a faster fade and to be completly gone. It for a friend who wants pink but I don t want the staining that a direct dye leaves.
Any tips on placement of colour with a past chin length layered Bob? Didn't want to do a full head. Client has bleach foils and 10.1 illumina at present.

Did you lift anymore before application?

That's beautiful! Does anyone know what the fade is like? I kind of want the opposite of the norm, would prefer a faster fade and to be completly gone. It for a friend who wants pink but I don t want the staining that a direct dye leaves.
Any tips on placement of colour with a past chin length layered Bob? Didn't want to do a full head. Client has bleach foils and 10.1 illumina at present.
It fades quickly but does leave a pink tint there,

Perhaps put slices through as a t section?

Latest posts

Back