Wella prepig help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophisticated_S

Reaction score
Hello.

I've got a client who currently has bleached hair shes was a level 8/7 at the mid lengths and ends throwing out warmth and the roots are a coloured 33/0 . It's more of a darker colour now as when the roots wher done have bled into the ends She wants to have some low lights through so it will break it up abit and make it more of a fade. As in person it looks disconnected where she want an ombré look. she originally put permanent colour on the ends which it didn't even touch. I was wondering can you pre pig and then apply colour touch? Was thinking prepiging with /43 perfection then going with CT plus 55/07 or CT 6/71. Or if any of you have any other recommendations that would be brilliant.
I'll attach a picture below of what it currently looks likes.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    980.1 KB · Views: 45
Looks to have warmth in it so I would go with colour touch plus 55/07 with out pre pig . Iv done this quite a few times and worked really well but do all reliant test first

I don't think you will need to pre pig at all, I would just apply the colour x

Looks to have warmth in it so I would go with colour touch plus 55/07 with out pre pig . Iv done this quite a few times and worked really well but do all reliant test first
Thank you I'll go with the 55/07. Fingers crossed xx

Latest posts

Back