What a joke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Listen, I love a good joke as does everyone. However when posting the occasional joke, can you please keep it realatively clean so I can avoid the PM barage that comes my way?

Any thread considered inappropriate will be put down the Tweeny. :wink2:

Thanks all.

Sorry if I am a party pooper LOL but I find the jokes are detracting from the board - when I come on in the morning and there are 60 odd messages to read and half of them are jokes I sometimes log out and may miss some genuine please for help.

Some posters who regularly post jokes may come on asking for help one day and their message gets missed as we might assume it is another joke and just surf right past.

Sorry folks.

I know what you mean Fiona but I really enjoy Claire 1's jokes -

maybe she could start a new thread called JOKES and then we just check in there when we want a laugh and those who have weaker constitutions could ignore that thread!!! I think that's a pretty damn good idea!!! (she says patting herself on the back) ;)

I for one would miss claire's jokes, they are sooo funny and keep me smiling!

Whats a Tweeny? (apart from a colourful annoying puppet thing...)

I have added a new sub forum in Chatter called 'Hardee har har'. Put your belters in there ;)

BTW: A tweeny is the thing that sits in your sink eating all garbage you put in it :)

Mrs Geek said:
I know what you mean Fiona but I really enjoy Claire 1's jokes -

maybe she could start a new thread called JOKES and then we just check in there when we want a laugh and those who have weaker constitutions could ignore that thread!!! I think that's a pretty damn good idea!!! (she says patting herself on the back) ;)

Good idea Samantha - either that - which would need to be sticky or it might get lost if it was part of the Chit Chat forum - or even give it a forum of its own.

nice one GMG! So come on claire1, it's only fair you enter the first joke in this new forum...

Brilliant idea about the sub forum GMG...I really enjoy reading the jokes by claire1, especially if I've had a 'bad' day ....as they say 'laughter is the best medicine'!

Having had a look at the new sub forum, I think you should give Claire a Forum all of her own lol!! Claire, you must be a blast at work!!! Love ya!!
The Nail Geek said:
I have added a new sub forum in Chatter called 'Hardee har har'. Put your belters in there ;)

BTW: A tweeny is the thing that sits in your sink eating all garbage you put in it :)

Hi Everyone,

Well what can I say but WOW are own jokes room I am so very touched (I have sorted all my naughtly jokes and they are being Tweenied as I speak (well most of them lol)

But as a natural born rebel couldnt help by signing out of chit chat with a joke of course, you girls better keep reading the jokes in hardee har har (or I might sneek back over here lol)

But seriously guys we sometimes take life Oh so serious, you just cant beat a good giggle.

A Blonde enters a store that sells curtains. She tells the salesman,
"I
would like to buy a pair of pink curtains." The salesman assures her
that
they have a large selection of pink curtains. He shows her several
patterns, but the blonde seems to be having a hard time choosing.
Finally
she selects a lovely pink floral print. The salesman then Asks what
size
curtains she needs. The blonde promptly replies, "fifteen
inches."

"Fifteen inches" asked the salesman. "That sounds very small, what
room
are they for?"

The blonde tells him that they aren't for a room, they are for her
computer
monitor. The surprised salesman replies, "but Miss, computers do not
need
curtains!"

The blonde says, "Hellllooooooooo .. I've got Windoooooows

Claire x

I know this is in the wrong place Claire, you rebel!!!!! but I have just PMSL!!!! I think this is one of the best :D

pmsl i'm gunna be tuned into har de har har

Thanks Claire1 and every other Geek that posts jokes on this site. Some people are way to serious, and need a good laugh every now and then. So now, there's a place for us to go when we need a good laugh, and for those who aren't interested, they don't have to weed through the threads trying to avoid jokes.

Latest posts

Back