What a Liar! Long one,sorry!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

I am gob smacked! I have a hair appointment with my regular lady tonight at her house. She was also meant to do my colleges, Lisa, beauty treatments this morning as she is getting married on saturday, she rang Lisa and cancelled saying her mom has had a stroke. Fair enough, stuff happens... the plot thickens too!
icon_twisted.gif

So, i called her straight away to check that my appointment was also cancelled... she never mentioned her sick mom and told me to be there at 6! Well im not very happy as my college is also my friend and i feel let down as i recommended her.
I have a nephew who is 11 in hospital at the minute, he has had a burst appendix removed, and i have been back and forth all week. I had to cancel one of my own clients on monday and i felt extremly guilty. I just cant believe that someone would make up such a lie, it is the third time a member of her family is on deaths door, she has cancelled me twice.
I would NEVER treat my clients this way!

So, what do i do, do i let her know she is a LIAR ( after my hair is done ) or let her off?

LOL

Emx

Probably of no relevance, but I heard a similar story today from my friend Lisa who iss getting married in six weeks. She was supposed to have her trial make up done tonight but the lady has cancelled as her mother is realy ill...SPOOKY EH???

I know when my mum was ill in hospital i had to juggle appointments and things so that i could visit her at visiting time when no one else could - i didn't just cancel everything- maybe this lady is in a similar situation

Its a toughy, but maybe and just maybe this Lady did all she had to do in the morning and afternoon and then after visiting her Mum decided the best thing to do was go on about her work as usual, hence the am cancellation but not your pm one.......
Maybe she didn't mention it because it is a sensitive issue..........If it isn't true than thats one whopper of a lie...........

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Its a toughy, but maybe and just maybe this Lady did all she had to do in the morning and afternoon and then after visiting her Mum decided the best thing to do was go on about her work as usual, hence the am cancellation but not your pm one.......
Maybe she didn't mention it because it is a sensitive issue..........If it isn't true than thats one whopper of a lie...........

My first thoughts were the same as Ruth's...that maybe as you are a longstanding client she has cancelled other clients but has arranged things to still be able to do your appointment....I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt....but inquire as to her mother's health whilst you are there.

izzidoll said:
My first thoughts were the same as Ruth's...that maybe as you are a longstanding client she has cancelled other clients but has arranged things to still be able to do your appointment....I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt....but inquire as to her mother's health whilst you are there.
Hi

Thanks for your responces, feel quite guilty really. I went last night and she never mentioned her mom but she was really helpfull in advising me on my nail application. She is a really lovely women but I just cant stand it when people tempt fate like that, that's if it isn't true. Anyway, i am going to forget about it now as it's no use mulling over it. Ive got a wedding party to do tonight, Lisa's, and i need to be 100% on the ball!

LOL

Emx

Latest posts

Back