What a year!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltongue

Reaction score
Hi everyone, not written a thread for awhile although I have been popping in now and then to read what you are all up to.

Well what a year it has been as some of you know I have been on an emotional rollercoaster what with trying to decide whether to have another baby or not then booking my husband in for a vasectomy and cancelling it. well to update you all my husband had a change of mind and we decided we will try again and found out I was pregnant at the beginning of December! unfortunately things didn't go well and we found I was having an ectopic pregnancy which lead to a miscarriage 2 days before christmas day.

Anyway all is ok now and we are hoping to try again next year!

As for my nails, christmas brought a few new clients which has boosted my confidence so I'll see what 2006 brings.

I hope next year will be a happier year for us and for all of you too.

Best wishes xx

Sorry To Hear About Your Bad Year, Just Hope New Year New Start Hope It Happens Good Luck :)

Sorry to hear about your bad news.let's all hope 2006 is a much better year.

ooh, blimey, what a year you have had. i hope you have a smoother one ahead of you.

Latest posts

Back