What and when do you offer food and drinks to your clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquariushoney

Reaction score
What types of food, snacks and drinks do you offer to your clients?
Do you offer them before, during or after a treatment?
And for what services do you offer them?

:) Really depends on what type of service you are offering. If its nails you can't really have a client eating and drinking during a treatment. Remember you get loads of dust when filing and you don't want client to be ingesting products. So unless they are absolutely gagging I would offer a drink and maybe a biscuit at the end of the service. They can also look at other products, varnish etc during this time, ideal time for add on's. If they really must have something then I would offer a glass of mineral water during.

Hope that makes sense.

I always offer my aromatherapy clients a glass of water immediately after their massage, and I always offer a drink to my pedi clients too. I have a Tassimo machine in the salon and bottled mineral water (Badoit). I don't offer sweets or the like, largely because I'd find it hard to resist the temptation to dip in myself!

We offer every client (no matter what the treatment) drink & normally a twix.

We have bowls of Quality Sweet & Roses in the waiting area.

Most popular coffee (that people go crazy over is Latte Creations(Original) - 2 large scoops added to 1 spoon of coffee)
We have Regular & Decaff
Herbel Teas & Regular
Squash (Orange most popular)
Mini Evian 330ml or pour from a large bottle
Friday afternoons we offer Gin & Tonic with Ice & Lemon

For drinks when having nails done Creative do mugs with lids,keeps your drink a bit warmer and stops filings getting in,as for the twix it doesnt normally hang around long enough to get near any product!!

i have coffee/tea and water. then in the evening appts i serve the above or bubby!! or rose` wine, and i serve bon bons, or strawberries etc etc

yum yum

nic book me in for a evening appointment please ... sounds lush:lol:

I just offer tea /coffee and fruit juice. I tend to make it after I've done the file prep and before I start applying product (ie doing cuticle work) so no dust or vapor is ingested.

I often do a covered spread with crusty Italian bread/sourdough
and dipping plates of Olive Oil, Balsamic vinegar and Dukkah.

They are free to nibble while waiting if they come early (some clients stay well beyond their appointment time). They cannot eat while they are having their nails done, although many resort to feeding each other.

Many of my clients are regulars, run into each other on their regular times and they only know each other via the salon (they love a good gossip) and it means I don't have to entertain them so much.

They also "plot" to bring a bottle on their next crossover and take turns, I only drink during my last 2 appointments of the day Thurs/Fri (if I'm in the mood and have had the time to eat during the day).

I've been doing the same clients for so long, it's their resposibility to bring "me" coffee (I don't have the time) and have wasted many pots of coffee over the years, so I gave up making it.

Last edited:
we always have tea,green tea, fruit tea, coffee, hot choc, water, squash, fruit juice, wine, water & coke
we like to serve them with cafe biccies, and always have sweeties on the counter xx

I often do a covered spread with crusty Italian bread/sourdough
and dipping plates of Olive Oil, Balsamic vinegar and Dukkah.

They are free to nibble while waiting if they come early (some clients stay well beyond their appointment time). They cannot eat while they are having their nails done, although many resort to feeding each other.

]
Many of my clients are regulars, run into each other on their regular times and they only know each other via the salon (they love a good gossip) and it means I don't have to entertain them so much.

They also "plot" to bring a bottle on their next crossover and take turns, I only drink during my last 2 appointments of the day Thurs/Fri (if I'm in the mood and have had the time to eat during the day).
I've been doing the same clients for so long, it's their resposibility to bring "me" coffee (I don't have the time) and have wasted many pots of coffee over the years, so I gave up making it.

this sounds just like my salonxx

Latest posts

Back