What are your hopes for 2012

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazemalone

Reaction score
So I was thinking 2011 is coming to an end and 2012 is fast approaching. I hope to grow my mobile business, get loads of new clients, do a minx course and hopefully start a family. Oh and win the lotto ha ha. What will you hope to achieve in 2012 x

Start a mobile business and do ALOT of courses :)

I love bein mobile Sammi its great to see your client base growing. I wish you all the best for a really busy 2012 x

To get my client base well and truely grown.
To move out of my parents house - that can be now though please, I'm begging you!
To be able to buy a new car.
To get my 3rd year at uni underway and be comfortable.
A blooming engagement ring but I highly doubt it.
To have a much better year than this one.
To be happy.

That's my selfish wants.

Be happy that's exactly what to want xxx

I love bein mobile Sammi its great to see your client base growing. I wish you all the best for a really busy 2012 x

Thankyou so much :D

I hope to have a baby sister or brother for my little boy, to have all my wedding planned and to sail through 2012 with a smile on my face xx

Sent from my X10i

Annie I wish you all the best and fingers crossed xxx

Aw thanks u 2 x

Sent from my X10i

My hopes for 2012 are, world peace and a smaller behind! :)

To build my business
More security (home)
Healthier bank balance
Lose weight
Cut down or give up smoking
Be fitter
Grow my own veg
Address my depression through counselling
Get rid of all the crappy people out of my life

Think that's it

H x

Mine are to grow my business, pay off my debts so I can relax a little emotionally lol! And be able to take some pressure off my fab Hubby who pays for everything bills wise! Without him I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing ( I only started out on my own in June)

I hope to achieve the following:
Get fitter
Be healthier
Be happier
Get better at nails!!
Raise my profile to get some more sessions work
Save lots of money because I'm already good at spending it lol!

Happy Christmas everyone :)

Samantha

xoxo

I hope to get fit too. I am also going to do some more courses and would like to either rent a room or build my own home salon in 2012.
& to be happy of course and enjoy making my children happy!! Not to take anything for granted xx

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

My hopes are for my husband's health to improve and for us to continue living a happy life together with our children. No money, success or world domination could ever beat that for me :D

Happy New Year Geeks - I hope that you all find everything that you need and want in 2012 xxxxx

To be bit more creative on the nail art side :)
Do a few new courses.
Move out of parents and buy our first home with my man!! Eeek!
Spend more time with friends who are there and not bother with the ones who don't.
X

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Well Geeks I hope all of you become more successful and have rockin bodies by this time next year ;) and wish you all the happiness in the world for the new year xxx

My hopes are for my husband's health to improve and for us to continue living a happy life together with our children. No money, success or world domination could ever beat that for me :D

Happy New Year Geeks - I hope that you all find everything that you need and want in 2012 xxxxx

I wish you and your fame good health and happiness for 2012 x

To pay of debt
Grow my business by getting my own salon(renting a room ATM)
Train to be a trainer
Keep fit and have fun.

2011 has been a thought year, so hoping 2012 will b better xxx

Get a wedding sorted and get married
Emigrate
Pay for above
Make a living afterwards

I hope for a buyer for my parents house so they can finally move to their retirement town.

Latest posts

Back