What are your hopes for 2012

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish to finally get pregnant. Ive been trying for 9 years (have no fallopian tubes due to 2 ectopic pregnancys) so ivf is the only way for me, it's failed for me twice already.. so as they say 3rd time lucky xxx

I wish to finally get pregnant. Ive been trying for 9 years (have no fallopian tubes due to 2 ectopic pregnancys) so ivf is the only way for me, it's failed for me twice already.. so as they say 3rd time lucky xxx

Oh fingers crossed it is 3rd time lucky for you babe :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I just wish for a few less drama's and for my new business to really take off. Health and happiness for my family, this year has been a bit tough.

Merry Christmas everyone xxxx

Best wishes for you and hope this next time is the one!

great thread hun! And wish everyone success in their goals and aims.

Mine are:

continue to grow my new business
that Mr and master Happyfeet have a great year
to help out with the bills to ease the pressure of Mr happyfeet
that my mum has a few less worries and sad times
that my sis is firmly on the road to beating cancer
that my nan who is currently in hospital very poorly either pulls through without too much stress to her body or finally gets to be with my grandad in heaven who she misses dearly

great thread hun! And wish everyone success in their goals and aims.

Mine are:

continue to grow my new business
that Mr and master Happyfeet have a great year
to help out with the bills to ease the pressure of Mr happyfeet
that my mum has a few less worries and sad times
that my sis is firmly on the road to beating cancer
that my nan who is currently in hospital very poorly either pulls through without too much stress to her body or finally gets to be with my grandad in heaven who she misses dearly

Best of luck to your sister x

thank you Mrs c i wish you lots and lots of luck too my lovely x x x

Wish list for 2012

Finish my training and qualify in nails and a few other courses
Finish my driving lessons, pass test and get a car
Become mobile or find a place to rent a table
Start planning our wedding and at least set a date.

By the end of 2012, I hope I can...

kick the "cancer sticks" habit completely.
get my washboard tummy.
gain more clients.
go mobile full-time.
take more courses or gain a new skill.
can get over my fear of driving on UK roads.
save up enough to take my mom to Laos to visit family (and load up on knock-offs muahaha!!)
continue making my husband happy because he's the best thing to walk into my life and I love him to pieces. <3
win a huge jackpot from the lottery and become master of the universe! (One can dream, right?)

I hope all of you get your wishes for a fantastic 2012! I hope to have a successful spray tan business (am doing a course next month) Really hope it takes off as I need to work to help out with our mortgage which will be a bit bigger when we extend our house next year - also hope all that goes well! A nice Lotto win would be good too lol ;)

Best of luck hon it will happen for you I recently had a miscarriage so we would love a baby too. Fingers crossed xxx all the best to everyone for 2012

2012... Omg its nearly here already...
Havent thought much about it as im still trying to finish 2011 lol...
But off the top of my head, i wish...

For my mobile business to take off
To finish all my remaining beauty courses
To finish my management diploma
To start building my house
To set up my home salon once my house is built
My eldest boy to enjoy his first year of 'big' school
All my family to be happy and healthy

I think if we can all just make it through another year with a few good time and great memories i will be happy... Anymore than that is a bonus.

Merry xmas and a safe and happy 2012 to all
Hope all your dreams come true!

I hope this happens for you this year, must have been a long hard nine yrs

Good luck x

Mine....

To fit into my wedding dress in April

To stay on top of my accounts

To become a grand master

To gain a bigger L+P client base

To become superwoman so I can work, keep home, plan wedding/birthday parties/holidays etc and look after children all at once without so much as breaking a sweat.

Win lottery.

I really hope 2012 is a better year for us all. Hubby suffers with depression and is now being made redundant due to cuts :-(
2011 has been a horrible year, so keeping all crossed for next year and for all you lovely geeks too, I hope all your wishes and hopes are fulfilled.

I really hope 2012 is a better year for us all. Hubby suffers with depression and is now being made redundant due to cuts :-(
2011 has been a horrible year, so keeping all crossed for next year and for all you lovely geeks too, I hope all your wishes and hopes are fulfilled.

Hope 2012 is your year hon x

Sending you lots of luck, I hope your dreams come true next year.

I am just hoping to be happy, healthy and with my family, who are supportive and love me (in there own special ways). I hope to open up a home salon at some point next year but it all depends on the old finances.

I would like to do a gel nail course as well some time next year, but again, its down to lack of funds. We need to finish our extension first and seeing as I jacked my proper job in in July, money is tight.

Latest posts

Back