What are your plans for 2007(except nails)?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dessi

Reaction score
Happy New Year!!!
Good Morning ALL!!! Hope u had best night! Was thinking what i whant to to in this year except all abt the nails and........mmmmm I want to start to go on lessons latin dances and i want to go school for making jewelry! What are your whishes or plans for 2007???:Love:

My plans for 2007 are to get married :D relocate and buy a house that we can stay in,with a nice size garden and room to extend ,finding it is the problem :lol:

I have bought a few fitness dvd's and when i have toned up and lost a little weight i plan to take up dancing again,i will need to do some more exams and refresher lessons so that maybe i can teach one day .

I also intend to take up driving lessons,but on that count i'm not setting my sights too high,i hate it, so passing my theory test would be great lol.

After the wedding when we move i will be giving up as a freelance technician and renting a space,when i find a salon good enough to have me :wink2:

No resolutions for me this year,just a to do list :Love:

Thats Great Becky:))) Wish u good luck for everything u have in your mind:)))...and dont forget to tell us when u get married:Love::Love:

Party as hard as ever for my 30th birthday in March, then party again for my hen weekend in April and then enjoy my wedding in May :D

Hopefully we are going to Thailand for our honeymoon and when we get back it is Anthony's 30th birthday - more partying.

I would love it if we could buy our own home by the end of the year.

Hopefully this year will see my big move to Spain and I want to take up horse riding again. I used to be totally crazy about horses as a child, but haven't ridden since my late teens, so am looking forward to falling off again!

I really do need to get toned up. I say it every year. I am seriously thinking about giving up smoking aswell.

Teri x:Love:

I am going to lose weight, open my home based salon, mmmmmm thats about it for now. xx

Hi all and Happy New Year to you all, hope you all had a blinding night last night and saw the New Year with a real bang. This year I'm hoping to build up some clients, I still lot's more practising to do before I start to charge proper prices, but by this time next year I hope to be charging and have a fairly good client base. I'm going to be working mobile in evenings and weekends. I also hope to tone up and loose a little weight, as since being married in 2005 I have put a little too much weight for my liking. Oh and alos I'm going to tackle debts.:biggrin:

I want a job... i have been off work since june and am bored now.. so i intend to start job hunting asap... then enjoy life..

hi

happy new year to you all, i hope 2006 was good and that 2007 will be even better

this year i plan to learn to drive, clear some debts and get me a new man and take up some more courses

best of luck to you all

Yeah after so mach food everyone including me think to start loos weigh from 1st january, its not a eazy think;)

Cutting smoke..... mmmm not for me for this year, thinking for some other year:biggrin:

Riding horse sounds very intresting, Sassy wish u luck:Love:

The prepearing things for the wedding are the most sweetest, u will enjoy it for sure:Love:

I wish luck and for those of u who wants to find job and clients:Love::Love:

hi

happy new year to you all, i hope 2006 was good and that 2007 will be even better

this year i plan to learn to drive, clear some debts and get me a new man and take up some more courses

best of luck to you all

One advice hun, think abt beying and car immediatly after driving lessons, cuz there are few people who will give u them own cars, trust me;) and GOOD LUCK:Love:

Happy New Year
to you all x :hug:
Well my babys due date is on the 27th JAn :)Scared: :lol: ), so we'll shoud have a brand new addition to keep us busy,
then we want to get our house on the market, sell up & re-locate to Bristol,
then by the end of the year probably get myself working...but thats too far away to contemplate right now :Scared: !​

my plan for this year is......

... to have a baby.....!!!!!

:lol: happy new year everyone :lol:

my plans for 2007 are ...

get married in july :eek:

start buying the house :eek:

go see sam (my horse ive sold):cry:

build or convert a room in the house to do my nails from home :green:

that about enough for this year :lol:​

I'm hoping to do some more courses.
Have professional leaflets/flyers/business cards/web site done.
Start Belly dancing (next Tuesday!)

And most of all..............Be happy.:)

Latest posts

Back