What best ore pig to use Wella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this site I've been hairdressing for 10 years but am just getting back into the salon after having time out bringing up my children I have a interview next week and the model I have to do has bleach blonde highlights but wants to go to a light brown base 7 what do you think the best toner would be to put on before I put on the final colour as Ive never used wella colours before I have no idea ? Hoping somebody can help me

You need to replace the missing undertones ,so that means you need yellow and orange, say bit of 8/3 and 8/34 with 2 parts warm water sponge on lightly to dampened hair (not wet)only use just to stain hair. just apply to lightened areas.dry in, then apply 7/0 or 7/7 if they want it chocolatey.
Or sometimes you can get away with a quasi,say colour touch 7/73 with out pre pig, depends if she wants to see you pre pig first, good luckx:green:

Sorry also like to ask a question, so you can use any permanent hair dye with water to pre pig? I've was taught to use mixatone years and years and years ago.....

Sorry also like to ask a question, so you can use any permanent hair dye with water to pre pig? I've was taught to use mixatone years and years and years ago.....

I'd always say use a quasi to pre pig, then your perfectly safe . If using permanent and then drying it in, when you apply the all over colour the pre pig rinse you did with permanent and warm water will activate with the peroxide used and may alter colour!

You can use a mix tone. You can use mix tone 0/33 with warm water.
You could also use the color touch mix tone 0/34 with 1.9% developer or warm water if the hair is really porous. There is a possibility the 0/34 may be too warm for you.

Thanks will have a look at her hair and see what condition it's in and how pours her hair is but thank you :)

Thanks will have a look at her hair and see what condition it's in and how pours her hair is but thank you :)

Keiralilly-mai I just noticed you live in Barnstaple. Can you tell me where your nearest hairdressing wholsaler is. Is it Exeter, or do they now have one in Barnstaple. Thanks.

:)

Hey lamaur man yes there is a Sally's and a ashton and finchers Both in Barnstaple

hi. I find Wella Perfecton works the best. /3 is the shade yoou need. the mixing ratios are on the bottle. the more porous the hair is you will need to add more water or the pigment will grab too much and make your overall colour too yellow/ginger

Latest posts

Back