What brand of gel polish should I buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgurgan

Reaction score
i am a beginning beautician and i do not have much experience with gel nails. i want to invest in a good kit to start off with and experiment with that does not break the bank, but also does not easily lift or peel off after a couple of days.

does anyone have any suggestions of which products i should try it would be greatly appreciated thanks

Hi and welcome!

Have you already done training in Gel enhancements ?
Actually is it a Gel enhancement system you are talking about or a Gel Polish system?
Best to clarify that before anyone posts about the wrong thing :)

its just a gel polish system i am looking for i do not like doing enhancements or extensions to nails

i am a beginning beautician and i do not have much experience with gel nails. i want to invest in a good kit to start off with and experiment with that does not break the bank, but also does not easily lift or peel off after a couple of days.

does anyone have any suggestions of which products i should try it would be greatly appreciated thanks

Lifting and peeling is often down to technique/application rather than the product itself. I would suggest to research companies offering gel nail courses rather than just getting products. They will teach you about the product as well as how to apply and remove correctly. For starters you could contact CND they do shellac and brisa amongst other great products. Calgel is another great product and they too offer training. There are other good gel products and everyone will have their favourites. Ask the companies about their courses then you can decide what suits your budget.

its just a gel polish system i am looking for i do not like doing enhancements or extensions to nails
I have changed the thread title to save any further confusion :wink2:

Latest posts

Back