What camera do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a fuji digital camera. I've had it quite a few years now and the pictures I get from it are terrible! I really need a new (cheapish) digital camera.

I was wondering.....what camera do you use to take your beautiful nail photos with? They look soo crisp and clear. Mine just come out awful!

Thanks as always,

I just got a new Fuji for my birthday this year - it is a Finepix S9600.

I think a lot of the picture qualities come from the lighting and situation rather than just the camera.

If you go to Flikr and look at some pictures, it tells you what camera has been used.

I use a fuji finepix A920 (9mp) had it last year for my b/day, cost ? approx £120 then, sure ive seen them for about £80 now, look at my album pics to see the quality, but Im no expert with gadjets :)

Thanks! I have to say. When I first bought my fuji the picture quality was excellent, soo crisp. I'm not sure if there is a problem with the camera? It doesn't seem to focus properly. I does work allot better outside. Maybe it's the flash?

Tracey...just off to have a look at your piccies :)

Funny you should say that Karen - I have a fuji 4800 which I have had for 6 years and it takes terrible pictures inside as you describe - it could be something to do with the flash or I wonder if it is to do with the rechargeable battery - they just run out of juice - although I did replace mine LOL.

Maybe it has also got something to do with the fact I dropped it a couple of years ago LOL.

We love Panasonic Lumix digital cameras; we just picked up a super duper one with 8 megapixels and 18x optical zoom at the QVC shop in Shrewsbury for all of £170... loads cheaper than its RRP - so if you can go somewhere like that, you may end up with a bargain too...

I have got a pink samsung s1050 cost £99 takes good photos but am always replacing the battery's.

Latest posts

Back