What colour brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukeofyork

Reaction score
so i have taken the plunge and am starting out on my own,

but what colour brand shall i go with ?

i am trained with loreal, have most recently used NXT

the reason for NXT was the price as its very cheap but i find the colour doesnt go very far even for big 100ml tubes

i have recently seen some good offers for fudge colour headpaint, and the prices are very similair too NXT, joicio also have some good offers.

the salon i am in isnt in a very affluent area therefore cost is really important making loreal a little out of reach at the moment,

do the fellow geeks have any advise of a good colour brand thats very cost effective with good results

thanks x

Go for matrix you won't regret it hun! Great tube size, gorgeous colours and good value for money and comes with great free training! X

I get my new matrix colours next week can't wait and I've booked on all the colour courses;) I've tried a tube of nxt on my mum and personally it's the worst colour I've ever used. Xx

so i have taken the plunge and am starting out on my own,

but what colour brand shall i go with ?

i am trained with loreal, have most recently used NXT

the reason for NXT was the price as its very cheap but i find the colour doesnt go very far even for big 100ml tubes

i have recently seen some good offers for fudge colour headpaint, and the prices are very similair too NXT, joicio also have some good offers.

the salon i am in isnt in a very affluent area therefore cost is really important making loreal a little out of reach at the moment,

do the fellow geeks have any advise of a good colour brand thats very cost effective with good results

thanks x

It's got to be Matrix, Great range and lots of training available :)

Latest posts

Back