What colour schemes does everyone have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
Just out of interest what colour schemes does everyone have? I've sat here brainstorming ideas and come up with quite afew nice colour schemes and it got me wondering what you all decided on :)

Red and white, red isn't my actual favourite colour, but i thought the name and logo would look silly in green. Type up the name on word in a font similar to what you would like, then you can try it in different colours. Xoxo

Good idea! There are so many colour combos I like!

What's the name? Sometimes the colour is already dictated by the name. Like hair romance, I had a choice between reds and pinks, if it was along the lines of pink fluffy hair salon it's already there. It can be a hard one to choose, but sometimes it's out of your controll, are you mobile or in a salon? I know it sounds silly but I think over all environments play a factor, colour of car if going to be using car stickers, brick colour of building etc... Doubt a grey background on a concrete building or silver car would stand out and make people notice your sign xoxo

I'm going to be mobile and I also have afew names to choose from as well. I am looking at different logo designs and themes and colours and hopefully from my options I can come up with an amazing brand!

Pink / black / White.

My home salon room is the above colours as is my uniform, business cards / leaflets & website x I'm buying a black 206 & having a pink sign on it too... lol x

Teal/Turquoise & Brown :)

Sounds ugly but it's really calming.

Xx

I'm mobile at the moment but my cards, leaflets and kit are fuchsia pink and purple. It's become a bit of an obsession finding bits and pieces in those colours lol x

Xx
Those are the colours of my front room, they go lovely together :) xx

Xx

Decleor did some box sets that were this colour combination and they were gorgeous!

I personally have a very light sand yellow as a base with dark chocolate brown and dark purple as my accent colours.

Mine was hot pink and silver and white with a lot of crystals & diamontes on nearly everything!!

mines pink purple and silver. even my business cards are silver and shiney. god bless vista print

Attachments

• phone pictures 002.jpg
    phone pictures 002.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,056
Bonnie I love your business cards and your business name is fab!

If anyone else has pictures of business cards that we can have a nose at then please share :)

I don't use them, but here's my logo I print onto letters I send out xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346094780.310186.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346094780.310186.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 500
Teal & Chocolate Brown.... Its a lovely combination..... Very calming :)

My colour is black, white, silver/grey. A few months back i decided to use one of the rooms in my home as a nail studio. Hubby and i had already chosen and put up the wallpaper before i'd decided to work from home as well as mobile. So i built my website, had carl create a new logo all round this wallpaper. I never would have chosen these colours or the wallpaper had i known i would work from home, but i love it! Here they are:

www.thenailbeautique.co.uk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346097073.424863.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346097073.424863.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 167
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346097104.855102.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346097104.855102.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 294
I also have teal/ brown and cream , I love it, I am just moving salon and have chosen 4 different wall papers all in teal, browns and creams and I am having a feature wall in each room.
I am so excited its going to look lovely :)

I love all your ideas and Tomme I really like your business name, sounds very classy :)

I'm still in the process of getting my room ready to go but... My furniture is black and white and I have a purple accent wall and purple towels. It's all very exciting.

Latest posts

Back