What colour schemes does everyone have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My logo is a set of french pink manicured nails with zebra print. I have it on my website and same logo on business cards , client cards aftercare cards. I'm getting obsessed with finding little bits and bobs to match. Looking forward to get a t-shirt designed with logo x

mine is grey black and white so that i can change all the bits (towels etc) colours when i get bored lol, at the moment its all pink bits as i had loads of bits left over from my wedding in pink, flowers, candles etc so thought id make use of them lol xx

Mines is pale lilicish grey and hot pink :)

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

Still deciding on my logo colours because I havent thought of a decent trading name yet!! My salon is white and black, with the odd splash of bright pink here and there, it looks lovely so will try stick with these colours for my logo

Mine is dark purple, brown and gold. It's very luxurious and chocolatey lol x

I don't have a room but my ideal one would be pale pink and green as I love them colours together x

One of my ideas was black, white and tiffany blue (I love this colour) but I'm thinking it would be hard to get accessories in the right colour?

My table and cupboard are white with a green tinged glass top. I'm currently looking for some big comfy chairs so think they will be white too. I have a few black bits in my room with the shellac rack etc but my accent colour is green. My business name is Woodlands Beauty so wanted colours to fit in with the name.
Haven't started decorating my home salon yet but as soon as its done i will get pics on here.

xxx

My colours are chocolate brown (like milk chocolate) and pale sage green. I work from a summerhouse in my garden so wanted garden type colours. All my clients have commented on how calming and relaxing it feels in there :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

My room colours are teal green and cream then I have a feature wallpaper which has only just gone up that I love! Still in finishing stages got a few little tweaks to do!
🌸

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346230112.955420.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346230112.955420.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 183
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346230142.070157.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346230142.070157.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 186
I have turquoise and black :biggrin:

My room is purple & brown. It sounds dark but my feature wall is lilac and purple with a cream back ground. My walls are painted a really light purple/mauve colour. I have a mushroom coloured fluffy carpet in there and my furniture is dark wood. I have brought a pedicure chair and stool which is choc suede and gorgeous but now might be moving to a salon so I didn't think it's going to be all out together.

Teal/Turquoise & Brown :)

Sounds ugly but it's really calming.

Xx

I have teal and brown in my front room. I have a feature wall that is brown with teal flowers and the other walls were custom made sandy colour paint to match the sandy leaves on the flowers. Beautiful :)

Mines lime, grey, black and white with damask ... Seems a bit much but works fab!
:)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346246807.353736.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346246807.353736.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 168
Taupe and pink on website, olive green and fuschia pink in studio :biggrin:

Mine is purple, pink and black x

Dark green and gold...sounds awful but its very classy promise ha ha x

Happy feet your room is wonderful!

Awww thank you lovey x x x

You know when you've spent too much time on Nail Geek when you're a Yank and are saying . . Wonky, lovey and bits and bobs. Lol :)

Latest posts

Back