What could this be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm just after your input from nails/skin?

They are like little waterblisters is this athletes foot or is it something else?

Just want to have an idea before I go to docs with it or if it's something I can just slap some cream on and it will disappear!

Thanks in advance
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467494676.811200.jpg

Without knowing the circumstances of this occurring, nor how long you've had it, it's almost impossible to comment other than to recommend you go to your gp for advice I'm afraid.

I had something very similar on my other foot when I used to work in retail was on my feet all day in dolly shoes and tights. Used to get really itchy when my feet got warm.

I try and wear flip flops as much as I can to stop it getting warm but I'm a nightmare when it does start to itch cos then I start messing.

I've NEVER had a problem with my feet before till being 23ish and I've danced all my life!

I'm sure I've had that before! It was on the fleshy bit of my big toes & really really itchy! Does it feel a bit hard and bumpy too?
It was so long ago tho I can't really remember what it was..!( sorry not helpful) could have been to do with my footwear..
I think the skin ended up peeling off and the new skin was fine.

Yeah and like full of water blister things that are Little! Going book in and go to the doctors

I'm not a Dr however the below condition is very common and fits your description.

http://www.eczema.org/pompholyx

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/pompholyx/Pages/Introduction.aspx

It usually quickly resolves itself but can be very uncomfortable. If you're very itchy try an antihistamine or apply some soothing cream.

A pharmacist will be able to give you advice on a minor skin issue. It's usually quicker and easier than booking in with a Dr due to their extended opening hours and walk in policy.

Yeah and like full of water blister things that are Little! Going book in and go to the doctors
Yeah that's exactly it! Weird isn't it..

Very! I try and not wear like full soled shoes or socks/tights it gets that itchy sometimes I scratch it with a stiff towel! But when you start itching you can't stop! Such a vicious circle

Latest posts

Back