What did you buy from GMEX???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

For all of those that went, what did you buy?

Im sitting here at my desk at work absolutly dying to go home and play with my Tantrick Mini Mist, I think it is best to wait for my training though! I got the pop up tent out last night, after 3/4 of a bottle of wine and me and Mal had such a laugh trying to collapse the blinking thing! Got there in the end...

I brought....

Obviously, the TanTrick MiniMist:lol:
Loads of stuff from Creative
Pearl nail tips from Salonserve, thought they were dead cheap
A few things from Millenium

Had to make a beeline to the Exit after 1 hour, loaded down and skint!

I did want to buy a sample kit of a soft gel but I never got to have much of a look.:mad:

xx

I just bought some stuff from Creative and a few nail art things from Millenium and some other retailer whose name escapes me. It took me ages to get there (took a wrong turn, doh) and it was quite busy. I only stayed about an hour, because I was skint and also I was sick of tripping over people pulling trolleys and leaving them sticking out into the walkway instead of pulling them up or carrying them.

I had a look at Tantrick because I fancy doing spray tanning, but the stand was busy and I couldn't be bothered waiting!! I should learn to be more patient!!!!!

Hi

I may have been one of the offending people with a trolley! It got too busy too soon, was not nice as alot of the women just didnt give a damn who they sent flying!
I learnt my lesson from last year, I litterally planted my feet infront of the Creative polishes, never got a look in last year! I actually walked out with some colours I liked!

The TanTrick stand was probably full because I told Amber (Minkus) that there was free bubbly, she was probably propped up the bar with her other alcholic friends getting sloshed! hehehehe Only joking Amber!

xx

Joe 90 and I might also be guilty as we had our trollies with us, thats the apology over now what did I buy I got my salon size Solar Oil and Cuticle Eraser (large) and that was it, I could have spent hundreds had I had the money but I was very good and went home with a fiver still in my purse. I did get a brilliant free goody bag from Phillips it had a mouse mat, 5 pens, mints, 2 bags of sweets, 2 stress balls, a three colour highlighter pen and loads more in it and I got a free sample of Raw Earth pedure from Creative and loads and loads of leaflets, booklets, catalogues etc. I got a free leg wax and an Ice facial mask treatment. Best of all we saw the Master at work and picked up lots of good hints and tips. I was really gutted though that I didn't have the money to take up the Creative Training show offer, but I will just have to be patient and pay full wack once I have the dosh.

We had a great day though, got home shattered and to round off a lovely day Mark my hubby cooked my tea for me, bless him.

Joan

The TanTrick stand was probably full because I told Amber (Minkus) that there was free bubbly, she was probably propped up the bar with her other alcholic friends getting sloshed! hehehehe Only joking Amber!

xx

you know me WAY TOO WELL:green:

Joe 90 and I might also be guilty as we had our trollies with us, thats the apology over now what did I buy I got my salon size Solar Oil and Cuticle Eraser (large) and that was it, I could have spent hundreds had I had the money but I was very good and went home with a fiver still in my purse. I did get a brilliant free goody bag from Phillips it had a mouse mat, 5 pens, mints, 2 bags of sweets, 2 stress balls, a three colour highlighter pen and loads more in it and I got a free sample of Raw Earth pedure from Creative and loads and loads of leaflets, booklets, catalogues etc. I got a free leg wax and an Ice facial mask treatment. Best of all we saw the Master at work and picked up lots of good hints and tips. I was really gutted though that I didn't have the money to take up the Creative Training show offer, but I will just have to be patient and pay full wack once I have the dosh.

We had a great day though, got home shattered and to round off a lovely day Mark my hubby cooked my tea for me, bless him.

Joan

Hi Joan, We had Macky D's. We had a fab day thanks for your company.

you know me WAY TOO WELL:green:

Yeah, us alcoholics tend to know each other, all that sitting on park benches with brown paper bags!

xx

Hi Joan, We had Macky D's. We had a fab day thanks for your company.

No Thank You I had a great day with great company, and without you I would not have met any Geeks, you seemed to know most of them on sight.

p.s I have worn my new socks today, they fit perfectly.

Joan

No Thank You I had a great day with great company, and without you I would not have met any Geeks, you seemed to know most of them on sight.

p.s I have worn my new socks today, they fit perfectly.

Joan

There must have been tons of other geeks there that sailed right on by us and I didn't know them. I recognised Jac Xtreme from her Avatar and of course Minkus from her's but I didn't recognise Bagpuss or Scatty our other partner in crime pointed them out to me. I had already met Jeanette (Nail FX) so that was easy. Oh yes and not forgetting the great GMG himself! What a lovely bloke!

There must have been tons of other geeks there that sailed right on by us and I didn't know them. I recognised Jac Xtreme from her Avatar and of course Minkus from her's but I didn't recognise Bagpuss or Scatty our other partner in crime pointed them out to me. I had already met Jeanette (Nail FX) so that was easy. Oh yes and not forgetting the great GMG himself! What a lovely bloke!

Yep it was brilliant to be able to stand and watch GMG at work that was the best bit of the day for me. To watch the artistry and pazazz with which he works was superb, the file twirling etc was just like watching Cocktail re filmed in a nail salon.

Joan

Latest posts

Back