What disgusting habits did you have as a child?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to eat sugar sandwiches as well.....

Done it!

This child of mine liked to (supposedly) make 'perfume'. So jam jars would be lined up and filled with water and then in would go flower petals, worms, bugs of every description, dirt etc etc and then they were left, until the bottles were a morass of disgusting decaying filth which I would later find and have to empty out and throw away!! Ugh! Gross!

Done it!

Another thing we did was wet toilet paper and throw it up to the ceiling so it would stick.:lol: After a day or so it would dry and become almost impossible to remove. Happy days!

Done it!

she used to bite her toenails, she's not so flexible now at 46:eek:

Done it, and still can if I need to even though I'm 38!!!!

My most horrible childhood habit was taking food apart to eat it - custard creams were seperated, mars bars eaten layer by layer, sandwiches taken apart and eaten filling first, etc........

My worst habbit as a child was sucking my big toe .... my Mam still has pictures now to prove it :o
Sugar sandwiches, yorkshires with syrup for afters, picking the wood chip wall paper and the raised foam stuff, am still a terrible nail biter ... thats about it really, I sound like I was a boring child!! :lol:

Done it!
My most horrible childhood habit was taking food apart to eat it - custard creams were seperated, mars bars eaten layer by layer, sandwiches taken apart and eaten filling first, etc........

Ha ha ha... still do this, especially with turkish delights, eat the chocolate off first then suck the turkish delight away to nothing. :green:

Lots and lots of things in this thread have now reminded me of some of the horrible things I used to do....

picking wood out of wood chip paper
eating sugar butties (and fat butties)
making perfume out of water and flower petals
sticking my chewing gum on the back of my headboard
chewing my hair
picking the foam out of the arm of the sofa (oops sorry mum/dad)
oh yeah... and i picked my nose and ate it too.

Glad to say I've grown out of them now, well most of them anyway :lol:

Latest posts

Back