What do I charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolled up

Reaction score
Hello all :) just had a phone call off a girl who wants a full head bleach application so she can colour her hair purple at home with a box dye (eeekkk!)
She is coming for a consultation tomo and im going to try and steer her into my colour services instead of a box dye (which i dont think will happen but i will try!)

Ive got blondi rae, so may have to use that if there is colour build up etc, but if not hiw much do you geeks charge for a full head bleach application? Short, long , thick, thin etcc thanks :) xx

Im gona undercut bluerinse by £63! hehe....xoxo

Well it all depends, but an average of £55 including blowdry. Check what tone of purple she will b having, you can reduce damage by taking it to orange/ yellow if needs be, and she might need a cut after so include that in the price so it's "free" once she has box coloured it, this also gives you te chance to offer repairs to even out end finish tone if it's patchy or missing chunks xoxo

Btw my price's never include a cut, just blowdry. Xoxo

Thanks for your replies everyone :) ill charge £60 with a cut & blowdry. Ive just checked both my bleaches (indola & l'oreal) and neither of them can be used on scalp :/ ive done a bit of research and Wella blondor keeps coming up, but what is better- lightening powder or lightening cream? X

Thanks for your replies everyone :) ill charge £60 with a cut & blowdry. Ive just checked both my bleaches (indola & l'oreal) and neither of them can be used on scalp :/ ive done a bit of research and Wella blondor keeps coming up, but what is better- lightening powder or lightening cream? X

Tigi true light or v light, wella comes up real yellow x

Tigi true light or v light, wella comes up real yellow x
Oh dear, brierley hill capital doesnt sell either of those! I only need it lifting to a yellow anyway so i might just have to buy the wella. After all this i bet she wont even have it done! /: x

Oh dear, brierley hill capital doesnt sell either of those! I only need it lifting to a yellow anyway so i might just have to buy the wella. After all this i bet she wont even have it done! /: x

Try platfiz loreal, didn't know you were Dudley area :0) x

Try platfiz loreal, didn't know you were Dudley area :0) x
Ah ok :) i know they stock that :D yeah im only down the road in Kingswinford. When you put your pics up of your salon i was like ' i know where that is aha! X

Ah ok :) i know they stock that :D yeah im only down the road in Kingswinford. When you put your pics up of your salon i was like ' i know where that is aha! X

Well feel free to pop in and say hello x

i love wella bleach! dont find it yellow lol :) x

You can use Loreal Platine on scalp! It is safe, I always use it instead of platfazz, it's safe!

Blue, let's see this salon then? Xoxo

Yeah it's going really well, better than I thought! :0) x

That's great got any photos?

I would live to have my own salon one day

That's great got any photos?

I would live to have my own salon one day

If you search Salon ICE on Facebook your find the salon, with loads of photos x

You can use Loreal Platine on scalp! It is safe, I always use it instead of platfazz, it's safe!
Im pretty sure my Platine says not for full head application :/ wouldnt want to be invalidating my insurance!

Anyways, texted the client this morning to let her know of my 50% non refundable deposit that needs to be made to secure an appointment amd it seems we have got our wires crossed :/ aha. She was driving and had loudspeaker on so i could only just about understand what she was saying :/ so, she wants a flash of bleach put through her fringe down to the top of her ear so she can colour it purple herself, and she wants a restyle too yay! Now, she had her hair coloured in january and she has around an inch of regrowth base 7/8 and the colour is very similar so its not noticeable, so im thinking of doing 6% on the coloured parts and 3% on the natural regrowth- does this sound right? Im getting all muddled up and nervous as this is my first client! :/ x

Im pretty sure my Platine says not for full head application :/ wouldnt want to be invalidating my insurance!

Anyways, texted the client this morning to let her know of my 50% non refundable deposit that needs to be made to secure an appointment amd it seems we have got our wires crossed :/ aha. She was driving and had loudspeaker on so i could only just about understand what she was saying :/ so, she wants a flash of bleach put through her fringe down to the top of her ear so she can colour it purple herself, and she wants a restyle too yay! Now, she had her hair coloured in january and she has around an inch of regrowth base 7/8 and the colour is very similar so its not noticeable, so im thinking of doing 6% on the coloured parts and 3% on the natural regrowth- does this sound right? Im getting all muddled up and nervous as this is my first client! :/ x

Swap it round, do 3% on colour and 6% on roots x

Latest posts

Back