What do you hold your lash kit in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
Looking for tips of good beauty boxes or cases to hold lash extension kit in, doesn't have to be for mobile, but shared between treatment rooms.

Thanks x

you may laugh. i keep some of my kits in johnson baby boxes. the ones that you get with baby products usually as gifts lol. i reused mine after i had my baby and they were cheaper that beauty boxes. also they have a top shelf with little sections and the bottom has little seperaters. also in lidl they were selling identical ones not johnsons thow for £6 theywere grey. i use them for mobile nails and all sorts and they are so light and have a handle.

I have a trolly that is tall and slim with 4 drawers which I just wheel to where I want it. Perfect for use between beauty rooms and the right height to get to everything I need easily while working.

Since we have 2 lash rooms we just stock each room with supplies needed so nothing has to go back and forth. It is a real timesaver.

I keep my stuff all in a beauty box that folds open and has several compartments/dividers which helps keep things tidy and were you can grab them easily. Its small and neat and easy to take if you are going mobile or store out of the way when you dont need it.
During a treametn you can keep it on your trolley for easy access:hug:

Latest posts

Back