What do you think of this name??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthlm

Reaction score
I am a nail tech ( newbie ) and almost finnished my waxing course, got mani/pedi with young nails on the 18th, and have other courses for the end of the year including, indian head massage,spray tan, and thai facial.......so....I am taking over my dining room to do treatments from there, and will also be mobile, have been trying to think of a name, wanted one word, that wasn't just pointing towards one treatment, could I find any I liked lol, anyway, came across one I like and would love to hear what you all think

its.......... " Primp "

it means - to dress or groom with elaborate care

so what do you think??

ruth x

I dont know if im completely honest, it reminds me of pimp!

primp is not good, sorry, sounds like pimp or prim

what about preen?

Its not my cup of tea - sorry! :hug:

Reminds me of pimp too! x

thanks for being honest...and you are right, it's too close to pimp!! not good!! lol, back to the drawing board..ruth x

Primp means to "beautify" so how about that ?

I feel bad now for putting you off it! Its just an unusual word! At least people would remember it on the up side! :)

I agree...primp is too much like pimp...preen is a much better idea. or what about pampered? or...lavish!

I agree...primp is too much like pimp...preen is a much better idea. or what about pampered? or...lavish!

No I would be put off going somewhere called primp. I first thought of crimping hair back in the good old 80's.

Some good other suggestions may help you above, good luck with your quest.

Kate x

I feel bad now for putting you off it! Its just an unusual word! At least people would remember it on the up side! :)

Ah, don't feel bad, you are right lol, I am wanting something a bit different, and preferable just one word, but not so different that people remember it for the wrong reason lol, will keep searching and see what else I can come up with, I am probably making it into a bigger deal than it is he he, x

What about Embellir its french for beautify.
or Indulge?

Trying to think of some suggestions! x

Bella? Dazzle? Hmm difficult one.

Indulgance, Top2Toe, Vibe, Beginnings, Bliss, Glitz, Flawless, Oasis, Flair, Rejuven8, Elegance, Mirage, Mystique, Reinventions, Unique, Viva

Just a few ideas!

primp is not good, sorry, sounds like pimp or prim

what about preen?

I like 'preen' too... and you could throw an extra 'e' into it... 'Preeen' ... to make it a bit different and noticeable (maybe) whilst still meaning the same thing.

I think with using one word you have to make sure that it says exactly what you do, otherwise people might not know that you're offering beauty services! So something like "Beautify" or along those lines I think would be a really nice name :)

thanks for all you help and ideas!!! have come up witha nother idea ( well it was actualy my 8yr old son lol ) what about Blossom?? I could use the flower in lleaflets cards etc, and my hubby came up with a wee tagline " helping you to bloom "
what do you all think of that?? xx ruth

I really like that. :)

What about Embellir its french for beautify.
or Indulge?

Trying to think of some suggestions! x

I love Embellir. It's different and one word. To me it sounds classy and mysterious. It makes me think about the treatments i would receive

Latest posts

Back