What do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munch

Reaction score
I had a phone call from a lady yesterday wanting to book in some treatments for tomorrow, Callus Peel, Manicure & Pedicure then said her husband would like the same, then went on to say I will then book some more treatments when I see you for next week.

The reason I am posting this is does this sound a bit odd to you or am I being completely paranoid as 1. I'm mobile and don't treat men I have never met before & 2. this lady has the same name a storker I had a few months back so making me paranoid.

What are your thoughts on this??

IMHO if it's making you feel nervous just thinking about it I would steer clear. It could be a coincidence they have the same name. Is it a common name?

If your worrying hunny, I would give it a miss. Your safety and your feeling comfortable is far more important. It may be innocent, but you don't know that. Good luck with what ever you decide

If you're feeling uncomfortable about it then don't make the appointment, or, you could take someone with you and say that it's usual procedure for a first appointment :wink2:

Women's intuition - powerful - listen to it, good luck xx

Thank you. It is only her first name and I suppose it is quite common, hmmm what to do.

take someone with you or don't do it altogether, better safe than sorry as they say x

Definately don't do a treatment if your not 100% comfortable.

Or like someone else posted, take some one with you and say that's the standard procedure for new clients.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do xxxx

I have been thinking about it allot, the treatments are today. I think I am going to text her confirming the appointment but say may be a couple of mins late ashaving to wait for my husband to get back as he will be dropping me off. So if it is a bit dodgy they mite cancel.
Does this sound ok?

Hi

why dont you take your husband with you - and get him to just carry in the stuff - so you could go in suss it out and see what the crack is - if you feel uncomfortable then and it is your stalker - just apologise and leave? It will prob turn out to be grand but you must be nervous for a reason so play it safe

If I had a bad feeling I would either not do it or take my hubby and make him wait for me lol he wouldnt be very happy but I wouldnt care lol xx

Sounds like they could be booking and no-showing just to cock your business up?

Whatever, it sounds dodgy to me.

Good luck.

It could be all innocent and a genuine client, I've had clients book in for a basic treatment and say they will book more for later on the day - they are probably sussing you out to make sure they feel comfortable with you first being in their home - hence why she mentioned husband wanting treatment too?

I agree with loveleelady though, get your husband to come in with by carrying a few things in, and then he can say loudly - Let me know when you have finished and I will come back to help you pack away and carry things back out to the car for you.. That way they know he is hanging around etc.

Let us know how you get on..

Im home, Ok & happy :D

It wasn't my storker!! yay, they where really nice, I got my self in a tissy for no reason in the end.

I pulled up, walked to the door to suss it out a bit, meet them both and ended up haveing a lovely few hours. She did what she said and booked in again for wednesday aswell.

Thank you all for your suport, it is so nice to bounce my thought with other people who do the same things.

Latest posts

Back