What do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She messaged me saying she missed me a regretted everything that happened. She wants a second chance at our friendship x

If it were me personally I'd see how I felt and maybe meet up for a chat to see if she has changed , that doesn't mean you would be best mates but just to see , I think life's too short to hold grudges but that's me , she may be different now but I wouldn't tell her about my business invade she is just trying to pick your brains , using you , you should do what you want you have said you are in a great place now and happy so do what you want , don't let her hurt you again , best of luck whatever you choose though Xx

She has tried to add me on Facebook, not sure whether to accept and just have her as a friend on that but nothing more x

Just do that then lol x

It is up to you what you do.

Personally I would message saying that I am happy to accept her appology for the things that happened in the past and that I have moved on with life now and wish to leave the past as the past.

This means you do NOT become freinds again, she really did brush over your feelings in the past and it appears that now she 'needs you, so is sorry' I feel this is not a good enough reason to risk getting upset by her again.
A real friend will understand you saying no and still offer to be there if you want/need to contact her.

I had a VERY good friend and we fell out (all our friends felt it was a silly falling out) but I had been hurt too many times and that was the last straw for me. I cut ties totally for over 3 years.
After 3 years I bumped in to her and was polite to her (didn't see the need to be rude). She said she missed me and wished things could be different, I thought ok well we are both 3 years older now and hopefully that menas a little wiser too so why not give her a chance to be friends again - I knew I could never have the same strong friendship we had before but maybe we could have something different.
We met for a drink one night with another friend of mine and it all went pear shaped. I called myself stupid for allowing her in again and have now vowed to just be polite with her and that is it.

You know what you want to do deep down, no matter what anyone else thinks you need to do what you feel is right for you. You just go & do what you need to and let us know how it goes. xxx

Its taken her 7 months to say sorry... Now she is mobile and going through the same as what you did.....

Ignore her, if she was not going through the same as what you where, would she have sent you a message. xx

I think if you were to start talkong again it wouldnt take long for ur old feelings to come back. Just think to urself do you need the stess? Its a hard one. Ask yourself do u need/want her as a friend? Do you miss her?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I messaged her to say that things will never go back to how they were, and she got upset, she said she takes full responsibility for everything that she did and knows she was a bitch to me x

I messaged her to say that things will never go back to how they were, and she got upset, she said she takes full responsibility for everything that she did and knows she was a bitch to me x

So she should feel bad lol Xx

I get the feeling she's just looking for tips to set up her business!

Tell her nothing!!!!! I think she has a motive if I'm honest. People rarely change I'm afraid. Just ignore her. She deserves nothing more after how she treated you so don't feel bad xxxx

I have told her that I will be civil but nothing more, it has taken her to long to apologise. Thanks for everyone's advise x

I had a problem with a friend recently, who I have known for years and have worked with and then we started to live together once we weren't working together but boy was that a mistake. to cut a long story short we didn't end up speaking for a while (due to stubborness on both sides) but then she messaged me one day and even though I was hesitant (as I'd completely written her out of my life) I eventually contacted her back, although we then had an arguement (which was a years worth long arguement) but it was much needed. Once we spoke about everything we were feeling we eventually met up and what would you know we're now best buds again!

the moral is that when it comes to some people the best thing is to forgive and forget. Your friend didn't do anything horribly wrong she just wasn't the best of friend to you, but she clearly now wants to make it up and has apologised.

obviously its completely up to you what you do and how you personally feel, but thought I would share my experience.

I still can't stop feeling guilty that I'm ignoring her :-( why am I so nice! Lol xx

Just an update, I have now blocked this girl on Facebook and from my life, just had another girl from the salon message me apologising for being a bitch. Nice to know people miss me but I'm better off wothout any of them! X

I'm feeling so upset about this situation atm I saw this girl today and she smiled at me. Everyone around me tells me to ignore how I feel! Am I so stupid to think that maybe people can change!? X

I'm feeling so upset about this situation atm I saw this girl today and she smiled at me. Everyone around me tells me to ignore how I feel! Am I so stupid to think that maybe people can change!? X

Yes. People don't change. Really.

Latest posts

Back