What do you use to remove the tacky layer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Ruby

Reaction score
Quick question for all you ladies! Am just curious to know what you all use to remove the tacky layer once you've finished the nails, whether that be whilst using shellac/calgel/biosculpture etc.. thank you :) x x

What ever is used with your system. I use nubar product because i use Gelicure from nubar.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I agree with the above. Stick with the recommendations from the system you are using x

I use calgel so i use calguard. Tried other stuff to keep my costs down but never as good as the system you use. gone back to calguard.

I use D.Sperse. It is inexpensive ... Comes in a decent sized bottle and works for any system. :biggrin:

I use D.Sperse. It is inexpensive ... Comes in a decent sized bottle and works for any system. :biggrin:

That's good to know :)

I use CND Scrubfresh, i buy it for my prep anyway. It does contain acetone though so maybe not great for soak off gel products...(i use non soak off)

Oooh that's good to know, thanks :wink2:

Latest posts

Back