What do you want this year from Santa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be bit selfish this year

1.I'd like santa to ban all media issues about child obesity. I know its an important subject but I think it targets the wrong age group.
2. I'd like a simple way to get my nine year old to understand that not eating WILL NOT make you loose weight, without shouting and screaming at her.(she just over 4 st not an ounce of fat on her!)
3. I'd like doctors, schools and older family members to try and understand that child eating disorders do exist and shouldn't be ignored and passed off as a 'phase'.
4. and I'd really like a quick hangover cure ready 4 boxing day!

Sorry to be on such a downer, just bin difficult few days n feeling bit sorry 4 myself.

On a happier note, happy xmas to geeks everywhere, hope you all have a great time!!!!!!

Debz xxx

reading all these post alot of geeks on here have really been through the mill and after reading and crying with you.
my christmas wish is that all of us geeks continue to support, listen to each other and care.............and never ever to not have the nail geek site.
this is the best site ever with the best people ever. :Love: :

to be able to create perfect nail enhancments every time

my christmas wish is for all the members of the armed forces who are separated from their families this christmas... I know how hard it can be when they are away..and especially when they are in the more 'dangerous' parts of the world ..my wish is for them to be safe and well and to come home soon :hug:

All we want for christmas is a BABY please we have been trying for 3 1/2 years and the doctors told me i cant do it naturally but if i do i would have an ectopic which is what happen in august. but on a better note i got a letter a couple of weeks ago and we have an appointment with the IVF clinic in January, so please please we want a baby please!

My father died 10 years ago of cancer, since there seems to be so many of you with loved ones out there suffering from this horrible disease, it just has to be a cure for
every form of it that there is.
My partner is in the navy and is just returning tomorrow from the falklands, he will then have to go away again somewhere in January,,,,,,,,,, please Santa, not Iraq.
Apart from that, I have a warm bed, food in my tummy, although theres lots I want, there nothing I really need.

Anybody wondered what Santa wants for Christmas? (keep it clean!!!!)

Best wishes to you all.
Christine

Latest posts

Back