What do you want this year from Santa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
If you could honestly have whatever you wanted for the holidays this year... what would it be?

Okay this is corny, but world peace .............. and my mortgage paid off .............. and a one to one nail sesh with GMG! SORTED!

Think Santa could fit all that in his sack!!

More and more customers and, obviously, join Sarah in a session with GMG!

The Nail Geek said:
If you could honestly have whatever you wanted for the holidays this year... what would it be?
Well i have seen a gorgeous Platinim square solitaire ring which matches perfectly with my engagement and wedding rings, but it costs £3,500 and herman says no:Scared:

I wouldnt say no to a night out to a really romantic resturaunt with Usher but i think Niomi may scrfatch my eyes out :eek:

I would say that if i really really could have anythi ng it would be for my grandad to be here to see what i have acheived and to see my daughte as i hasd just found out i was preganant when he passed away, she thinks he is the brightest star in the sky and that he is watching over us:Love:

Amanda

yep i too am a saddo , coz i have asked for stuff for my business this year , and money for some more courses ,
i wish i could say i wanted a wozzing diomond but wot use is that if you cant do perfect nails lol :lol:

dee said:
i wish i could say i wanted a wozzing diomond but wot use is that if you cant do perfect nails lol :lol:
Yes but it looks wicked when you can:lol:

Amanda

I would like the following - not necessarily in order of preference:

1. Health and happiness for myself and my family
2. Ditto to 1. for all Geeks and their families
3. a bit of Sarahs one to one with GMG or another "up there" Master Geek
4. and of course to win a bit of the raffle LOL.

but seriously I accept anything but blows LOL

I have to say......(please Santa!!!!)

1. My family to be well and healthy (which in all honesty they are but it would be nice for em to stay that way!)

2. A bit of one to one time with Marco Benito (I Have told him that Im just waiting for Santa to "yes" then Ill book!)

3. A BIGGER working place!!!!!!!!! (that has to be a big plea!!!!) My little room is soooo little!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!!!
:Love:

Id love to be given a big huge dose of courage so I could finally take driving lessons, Im a scardey poop and keep saying Im gonna do it but never do.

Id love to live next door to vin diesel just so I could knock on his door and ask for some sugar lol. Amongst other things:wink2:

Would really love a gucci airbrush and compressor with all the works too, I think this is the most realistic out of all 3 at the min.

dear santa (sam)

i have been very good this year:D done all my home work and studied hard:D

if i could have anything i would like some money for courses which i have asked for already;)

i little place for me to do nails:D

:!: i would wish health to all x x

ooo and can i have one of them massive bars of choccy andddd erm any chance of a bit of cash my way

happy xmas everyone best wishes x x x x

many thanks santa
:Love:

ditto
i'd love my life back to normal,
and more experience and confidence with my nail enhancements,

I'd love for world peace and the obliteration of terrorrism and religious wars (aren't theyu all?), but being totally selfish:

I want my kids to have the best Christmas ever, they're now all of the age where they believe and they are getting so excited which is so lovely to watch and last year me and my husband were apart and it was crap, so I want this one to be the best EVER.

And for myself I want a platinum ( white gold would be good) diamond trilogy ring...dropped a few hints...let's see....seriously doubt it though!!!

Oh... and for Santa to come a bit later than usual as the children are each getting a bike and I don't fancy going to the park before dawn on Christmas Day!!

Sarah Lou said:
Id love to live next door to vin diesel just so I could knock on his door and ask for some sugar lol. Amongst other things:wink2:

ooh yeah i forgot that one , he is gorgeous ,ok i am drooling now lol
good job my 3 yr olds fave film is xxx , so i get to see him everyday :Love:

World peace, end of famines, the usual lot. But for me personally I'd have to say:
1. a little one on one time with my lovely other half. We're both very stressed out starting our businesses and living apart as we can't afford our own place, so would love just 1 day of the time we used to be able to spend together when we lived together at uni.
2. a good start to the new year opening my business, with all the promised customers I have lined up actually booking appointments.
3. a lovely set of nails for myself without any effort - haha!
4. North & South on DVD (like, the BBC said summer 2005 MAYBE) so I can drool over Mr Thornton.
5. a bit of a break for my best friends at uni who are working 12 hours a day on essays and dissertations!!! Glad I left all that behind!
6. Oh, and a magic money tree. I'm sure Diarmud Garvin must be able to grow me one...
xxx

NailNovice2 said:
join Sarah in a session with GMG!
Ooer Missus ;) :o trust me to lower the tone!

Hmm...I'd liked to find the cure for all cancers written in my christmas cracker, not very realistic, so will have to settle for a corny joke i guess! I'm lucky enough to be spending christmas with my family which would be my main wish.

I'd quite like someone else to cook the food for the day and me not to have to lift a finger all day.....think i'd have better luck with the cracker idea!

Materialistically (does that word exist?), i'd like a new dishwasher (age around 25, dark hair...oops, daydreaming again!) as mine is broken as is the Cd player. But will smile nicely, and say "thank you, just what i wanted" to my scented bubble bath, lol!

I'd like three things this year for christmas if i could have special christmas wishes.

1) Would be for my mum to be better, she has acute pancreatis and is in bed most days on morphine.
2) A little bit of extra cash, wouldnt we all like that! Just enough to pay off some debts, to be able to treat my family, and to take my kids on their first ever holiday to somewhere like disneyland.
3) For my next year in business to be as successful as this first one has been!

Not much to ask for really!

Michelle x

I would like my husband to not have to suffer anymore pain and to have him home for christmas.

I hope you get your wish Lell, i'm sure you will :hug: xx

and an indoor stove top smoker...I'm going to be as big as my house but I enjoy cooking....in another life I must have been a gourmet chef....I'm wierd, but I like to cook!

HMMMMMMMMM what do I want from Santa.............. well I have all that I could really wish for..........but the one thing I want more than anything is very personal...............I wanna be a CND Ambassador..............
Now thats not to big to fit in the sack is it ????

Latest posts

Back