What do you wear as a nail professional?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm mobile and wear a hot pink tunic, black leggings and black ballet shoes. I'd love to customise my tunic (eg change the buttons) has anyone else?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

We wear what ever we feel comfortable in but have a purple pinnie with our logo on that we all wear over our clothes.x

I wear either tunic and leggings, or black trousers, but also have some special v neck t shirts I've had printed up so wear these too. I also have a apron with my name, logo etc on it.

I wear a tunic or a T-shirt I had made with black trousers. Sometimes I wear just a plain black tshirt and trousers in the summer but I wear an apron embroidered with my logo and name. If I wear my tunic I also wear a name badge that has my logo and name printed on it. Plain black shoes or black sandals in the summer.

I wear all black semi casual wear. I rent a room in a hair salon and they all wear jeans and nice tops and such just semi casual. So for example I wear black jeans, black shoes (my favourites at the mo at wedge high tops) and a black knitter jumper, and in the summer I wear an all black midi dress.

I wear leggings and a tunic top. Very comfy and no need to iron either of them which is a bonus. I personally thinks it's more professional to wear a uniform and customers( even if they are just friends) take you more seriously.

Same here and also the fabric irritates my skin...I wear smart but comfy tops or short dresses, the peplum ones are lovely over leggings nowadays and occasionally wear my tunic

I used to wear tunics but always found them constricting no matter what brand. i have recently changed to dress pants with a stretchy material and a cardigan in the eve taylor color teal since i carry that brand :)

I wear black trousers and T-shirt with my shocking pink tabard (logo printed). I can't wear a tunic as my boobs don't fit an they make me feel constricted - which I hate. I only wear my 'uniform' to work no where else, so it separates me from home and work. In my opinion as long as you are smart, clean, groomed and smell nice with a pressed 'uniform', you will come over as being professional. :)

I used to wear my logo'd aprons with a plain black Tshirt and smart black trousers, but now I have my logo'd black tunic. It's important to come across as professional but of course with the added benefits of being in a home salon.
I agree with Fiona too, be clean and well groomed as well as a professional attitude.

I have read on here lots of home salon therapists having problems with clients who don't take them seriously as they work from home. I wouldn't give any reason whatsoever for a client to start to have this attitude.

Latest posts

Back