What does your man wear on the beach?? Speedo's LOL!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAILZTONES

Reaction score
This is a funny story and I thought I would share it with you all as I was watching Loose Women today feeling sorry for myself as I'm feeling poorly and full up with a cold. The subject was what men wear on the beach, so I emailed them and told them this story too.

I had been trying to persuade my boyfriend not to wear Speedo's for a couple of years, last year we went to Florida and on the outbound flight magazine there was an article of what not to be seen dead in on the beach, you guessed it "Speedo's". I nagged and moaned but he insisted that no-one would dictate to him, he didn't do fashion! I tried time and again to persuade him to buy swimming shorts, he refused. We hit the beach at Clearwater, took off our beachwear down to our bathers and decided to go into the sea for a swim, it was quite a walk to the waters edge and just as we approached we heard a loud shout "Speeeeedooooo's". We couldn't get into the water fast enough,and then he wouldn't get out. I was laughing so much that I think I wet myself (LOL glad I was in the sea!!)

Needless to say, guess what shop we first visited after the beach... new bathers ! I laughed and laughed and it made my holiday and I still tell everyone the tale.

Hayley

Haha Lmao, that'll teach him!!! Bet he listens to your fashion tips now!!! :O)

Latest posts

Back