What Eyelash Glue do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimbabweep

Reaction score
i am looking for a new glue to use i am currently using Glam lash glue but i need one that is faster setting? xx

Hey!
I have used a few now but have just started using Flirties fast setting glue and love it. It is slightly more fumey than others Ive used but so far no problems and it has knocked at least 15mins off my application time. Returns are also good.

Hope that helps x

I use ilash xflex by ABX Beauty. It's a new glue and it's absolutely fab. It does have a bit of an odour but it has a super fast setting time and a very strong bond. Returns have been excellent. Had a client in this week for infills. It had been over 4 weeks since her last appointment and she still had loads in. I've been very impressed with this glue.

Angelina, do you have to patch test with this glue? Ive liked the other glues from this company but not tried this one. x

They do recommend that you patch test. I used the ilash xpress before and they didn't recommend a patch test for that.
This glue is a much quicker glue though.

I like 3D level 3 glue from AH francis. Again a bit of fumes but returns are good and very fast setting x

I last used the i-lash xpress and thought it was very good, find the flirties slightly quicker but clients have a bit more 'watery' eye a minute or two after opening eyes but then are fine.
I recommend patch test for sensitve eyes but find clients are very reluctant for patch tests generally and will go elsewhere that are not worried about patch testing. This really bothers me and affects bookings, doesn't matter how I explain the benefits of a patch test clients are happy to go elsewhere regardless of testing.

I use premier lash purple cap. Very little fume, finishes with a bit of gloss and returns are great. Premierslash.com. they are in Utah, US. The owner's name is Scott. He is great with suggestions and trouble shooting with products.

ive heard alot of people recommending this one - is there anywhere else to get teh 3d level 3 glue ? they are out of it at the moment and its been on order for last month - delays in america

kx

I like 3D level 3 glue from AH francis. Again a bit of fumes but returns are good and very fast setting x

I last used the i-lash xpress and thought it was very good, find the flirties slightly quicker but clients have a bit more 'watery' eye a minute or two after opening eyes but then are fine.
I recommend patch test for sensitve eyes but find clients are very reluctant for patch tests generally and will go elsewhere that are not worried about patch testing. This really bothers me and affects bookings, doesn't matter how I explain the benefits of a patch test clients are happy to go elsewhere regardless of testing.

I am feeling the very same way at the moment about patch testing as soon as I mention the patch test , "no no I dont need one" I dont understand why people can be so carefree when it comes to their eyes. I feel I am loosing alot of new clients due to this ..... :rolleyes:

Re the patch testing.

I always prefer to patch test but completely agree that some clients are reluctant.

When booking a new client, I like to get them in for a consultation and patch test. It means you can be set up and ready with the correct lashes etc when the time comes for their appointment.

If they really don't want the patch test, I still book them in but have them sign a disclaimer to say they were advised to take the test but declined.

just like the 3d level 3. ah francis do a fast lash glue which ive not tried yet but it is apparently even stronger than the level 3. So not for the faint hearted!! But iv had lashes put on me with that glue and i still had some left after 5weeks which i was pretty impressed with!!

i am looking for a new glue to use i am currently using Glam lash glue but i need one that is faster setting? xx
Hi i am new to the site but have been doing eyelash extensions for 8 years now and tried lots of different adhesives and i have to be honest the only one that works for me and my clients is FLEXILASH
I highly reccomend this adhesive and there remover it really works I would give it 10/10 FLEXILASH this is brilliant no stinging to the eyes works on sensative eyes dries in seconds it also gives a rubber seal so there is no need for sealant after treatment or mascara these are products you no longer need to use which again will safe you time and money, just go on there website and read the adhesive spec, try it you wont be disappointed www.flexilash.com or email [email protected] let me no how you get on.
adrian

Re the patch testing.

I always prefer to patch test but completely agree that some clients are reluctant.

When booking a new client, I like to get them in for a consultation and patch test. It means you can be set up and ready with the correct lashes etc when the time comes for their appointment.

If they really don't want the patch test, I still book them in but have them sign a disclaimer to say they were advised to take the test but declined.

I would always recommend it just getting fed up with losing the client to someone else , I was told dunno if its true but even if they sign a disclaimer it wouldnt stand up in court ??? I would go ahead if I could if the agreed to sign it x

You would have to word the disclaimer carefully ... Eg

I have been fully advised by my therapist on that in order to have eyelash extensions applied, whilst the adhesive ought not to touch my skin, there are limited occasions where the adhesive may come into contact with a small area of my skin and therefore a patch test is recommended 24 hours (or more) in advance of treatment. However, I have taken the decision of my own volition to proceed with the treatment without the recommended patch test. I accept that if I suffer an adverse reaction I shall not be able to proceed in a claim for damages against my therapist or the product manufacturer (or supplier)

I use the fast glue from the eyelash emporium, and it's fab!

Have heard a lot about the 3d lash glue and would like to try it :hug:

Just marking this so i can find it again x

Latest posts

Back