What Facial products do you recommend for pre teen pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joejoewood

Reaction score
I have been doing quite a few parties for pre teens around 8 - 12 year olds and want a fun facial mask cleanser and toner that will also be very kind on their skin as so many seem to have allergies, I have googled for hours but wondered what you guys all use and what you think is the best.

Thanks xx

I'd be interested in this too.

I had a pamper party for my 15 yr old cousin and had lush products for them to use as I know some of them aren't too harsh on their skin.

Have u looked at Neal's yard products? They're lovely, organic, very gentle yet effective on the skin, and they have great therapist benefits. They have a power berry range that's great for a more youthful skin.
🌸

I've created a Cocoa Rose/Turkish Delight Facial which is rather gorgeous if I say so myself. For in salon use you can massage with melted warm chocolate which is the best sensation ever. Any left over chocolate is mixed with a ready blended mask. For for a pamper party instance, the mask can come in a powder form which can be mixed at the time with water, flower water or even mashed fruit :)

More details are on my facebook page Cognito Skincare or my website cognitospa.co.uk

I use eve Taylor soothing products or children's/ teen parties at my salon. They are very gentle.

I would use dermalogica Clean Start! It's dermalogica range of skin care for teen skin!

Australian body care face products are great for teenagers as they are full of tea tree so very good for cleaning the skin & also not to expensive for buying & retailing so you find more clients buy it!!

Latest posts

Back