What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Girls,

Im going to order some Gelish at the end of the month!
I did use another system but I am not crossing over to the Gelish side ;)
Im going to order the following colours:
Black Cherry Berry
Deep Sea
Bellas Vampire
Need A Tan
Night Reflection
Shake It Til You Samba
Ocean Wave
Tiki Tiki Laranga
Rendezvous

I need help with pinks though! I was going to order Pink Smoothie but I have been told and read that people have problems applying it!

I need to know how alike the following are:
Pink Smoothie, Your So Sweet Your Giving Me Toothache, Less Talk (Breast Cancer Range)
Passion, Take Action (Breast Cancer Range)
Shake It Til You Samba, Make A Difference (Breast Cancer Range)

I knw the Breast Cancer range have a slight shimmer but colour wise and application wise how different are the colours Ive stated above? And which do you prefer? I definitely want a light pink, a hot pink and an in the middle pink lol x

Have a look through the gelish lovers group at the colours. You def need a red though x

How do I view this on my mobile? I never get time to go on SG on the pc xxx

Oooo thanks hun!!! Arrrrrgggh decisions decisions! Lol! I'm going to add to my collection weekly anyway, just wanted a couple to start but now I can't make my mind up! Haha xxx

I know i took ages deciding!! I'm actually running gelish alongside shellac, so Ive already got french, red etc I also ordered the gelish poster with a colour chart on so that my clients could be my guide as to what I would order next. X

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Tiger blossom is orange rather than red. I don't have hot rod red but have red roses which is nice. Agree that gossip girl is popular pink.

I agree with Lelu, Tiger Blossom is an orangey red, wouldnt pick it for my red I would stick with your Hot Rod Red or Red Roses, Gossip Girl most definitely my most popular pink and Bellas Vampire is a good choice for your dark x

I know i took ages deciding!! I'm actually running gelish alongside shellac, so Ive already got french, red etc I also ordered the gelish poster with a colour chart on so that my clients could be my guide as to what I would order next. X

Be careful with the colours on the harmony posters. As I'm sure many others will agree with me they are not a true likeness. Always check the gelish lovers group first to see how they really look xx

Hi Girls,

Im going to order some Gelish at the end of the month!
I did use another system but I am not crossing over to the Gelish side ;)
Im going to order the following colours:
Black Cherry Berry
Deep Sea
Bellas Vampire
Need A Tan
Night Reflection
Shake It Til You Samba
Ocean Wave
Tiki Tiki Laranga
Rendezvous

I need help with pinks though! I was going to order Pink Smoothie but I have been told and read that people have problems applying it!

I need to know how alike the following are:
Pink Smoothie, Your So Sweet Your Giving Me Toothache, Less Talk (Breast Cancer Range)
Passion, Take Action (Breast Cancer Range)
Shake It Til You Samba, Make A Difference (Breast Cancer Range)

I knw the Breast Cancer range have a slight shimmer but colour wise and application wise how different are the colours Ive stated above? And which do you prefer? I definitely want a light pink, a hot pink and an in the middle pink lol x

Anyone? x

Any other suggestions before I order today?
Looking for a nice vibrant bright pink, a rich red and a dark colour, have I picked the best 3? For my red it was a choice between hot rod red and tiger blossom....!?

Vibrant pink - Good Gossip
Rich Red - Stand Out
Dark - All About Me

Red Roses is a brighter red than Stand Out, I've got those 2 and Stand Out is the most popular. I didn't bother getting Hot Rod Red as can't see the point of having 3 reds, people just can't decide then. All About Me and Bella's Vampire are almost identical but All About Me is really dark with a hint of deep red and Bella's is the same but a hint of purple. My most popular colours so far are Starburst, Rendevouz, Queen of Hearts, My Forbidden Love, Eternal Wish. I love Eternal Wish, it's a shimmery burgundy/brown and goes with everything. Pale pink's are not good, I've got Go Girl but only used it once and it tends to look streaky. I've done a sample with Ambience on top and it looks nice, bubble gum pink I'd call it.

Any other suggestions before I order today?
Looking for a nice vibrant bright pink, a rich red and a dark colour, have I picked the best 3? For my red it was a choice between hot rod red and tiger blossom....!?

Tiger Blossom isn't red, it is a bright orange

Vibrant pink - Good Gossip
Rich Red - Stand Out
Dark - All About Me

Red Roses is a brighter red than Stand Out, I've got those 2 and Stand Out is the most popular. I didn't bother getting Hot Rod Red as can't see the point of having 3 reds, people just can't decide then. All About Me and Bella's Vampire are almost identical but All About Me is really dark with a hint of deep red and Bella's is the same but a hint of purple. My most popular colours so far are Starburst, Rendevouz, Queen of Hearts, My Forbidden Love, Eternal Wish. I love Eternal Wish, it's a shimmery burgundy/brown and goes with everything. Pale pink's are not good, I've got Go Girl but only used it once and it tends to look streaky. I've done a sample with Ambience on top and it looks nice, bubble gum pink I'd call it.

Vibrant pink is Gossip Girl, glittery red is Good Gossip.
I wish they had chosen different names for those two. I always mix those names up.74

Rendezvous is very popular for me too

Has anyone got 'Gossip Girl' and 'Shake it til you Samba' photos? I'm torn between the 2 and can't afford both yet :-(

Thank you do much deb :)

Hmmmmmm, it really didn't help my decision though! Haha! I love them both! Lol

I'm thinking maybe gossip girl then?! X

It depends on your clientele really, I have only one lady who has has Shake It Till You Samba, its very very bright, personally im not sure I like it, a bit too bright and I love vibrant colours, Gossip Girl however is soooo popular with my ladies but I like I said it all depends on what your ladies like x

Your very welcome. Good gossip is a def shake it till you samba is a beautiful colour though I've only done it on two customers though gossip I've used heaps Hun 💅💅💅💅

Ok so def going for gossip girl as my
Pink.... Red roses for red? Bellas vampire or after dark? Anyone got both? X

Be careful with the colours on the harmony posters. As I'm sure many others will agree with me they are not a true likeness. Always check the gelish lovers group first to see how they really look xx

Oh ok, thank you for pointing that out. Will def check out the gelish lovers group then :) x

Oh ok, thank you for pointing that out. Will def check out the gelish lovers group then :) x

Does anyone know if we can do that from the phone app? X

I dont have After Dark but I believe its more of a blue, when I spoke to Nail Harmony about getting a navy they said After Dark or Deep Sea, I went for Deep Sea and its no where near as popular as Bellas Vampire, hardly anyone wants it x

Latest posts

Back