What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I didn't order after party espresso :( wish I had now.
But I ordered my favourite accessory, sugar n spice, midnight caller and rendezvous. Very excited! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My favourite accessory is definitely on my list for my next order , along with the rest ;-)

My favourite accessory is definitely on my list for my next order , along with the rest ;-)

It does look lovely!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

yes you can use ACG colours with Gelish base and top. Here's Stand Out

I think that last pic is Rendevouz actually! Can't c properly on my phone!

Does anybody have a pic of Stand Out? Is it similar to Black Cherry Berry? X

They are not similar really. Black Cherry Berry is a browny red I would say and Stand Out is a brighter burgundy/cherry red that's slightly see through. Very popular and is nice on top of Sweet Chocolate. I'd buy Stand Out rather than Black Cherry Berry, I hardly use it and it doesn't seem to go on well, a bit sticky and needs 3 coats.

Black cherry berry is lovely over bellas vampire.

They are not similar really. Black Cherry Berry is a browny red I would say and Stand Out is a brighter burgundy/cherry red that's slightly see through. Very popular and is nice on top of Sweet Chocolate. I'd buy Stand Out rather than Black Cherry Berry, I hardly use it and it doesn't seem to go on well, a bit sticky and needs 3 coats.

Thank you for this, I've already got Black Cherry Berry & am considering getting Stand Out but some of the google pictures made it look similar to Black Cherry Berry so wasn't too sure as dont really want a "duplicate" of colour when theres so many others to choose from. Thanks again xx

Hi Juicy Lucy, I used it a lot in the summer, it's more popular than Tiger blossom. It's more orangey with gold flecks in it. I think I've got a pic of it on nails, I'll add it.

I've added it and also Tiger Blossom so you can see them to compare. x

Can you cure ACG with the Harmony LED lamp? x

Hi Juicy Lucy, I used it a lot in the summer, it's more popular than Tiger blossom. It's more orangey with gold flecks in it. I think I've got a pic of it on nails, I'll add it.

I've added it and also Tiger Blossom so you can see them to compare. x

Thanks for posting that. I like the look of that colour. I might have to have a proper look at ACG at Pro Beauty.

Anyone know if there's any colour pop swatches of the love in bloom collection yet? :)

Do the ACG gel polish in pink not fade then? As I too am struggling to get a baby pink that doesn't fade! Iv just ordered the soft pink from the candy land collection do will give that a try. My Go Girl fades terribly I only now use it for nail art x

The candy land pink fades too unfortunately :( I'm always repainting it on my colour wheel cause ironically people ask for the colour it fades to and when I put it on their nails they're surprised at how pink it is and change their mind!!

Little Lou just did a client with Stand Out. Here u go! 3 coats.

Little Lou just did a client with Stand Out. Here u go! 3 coats.

Aww thank you so much! Very helpful!! Looks nearer Hot Rod Red than Black Cherry Berry. Lovely colour. X

Last edited:
Hot rod red is much brighter. X

Last edited:
I did a colour pop today of Caution (3 coats to get a good coverage) & Good Gossip (2 coats) (should have taken a photo really thinking about it now) & wow, i love it.

For those who love Good Gossip on top of Black Shadow or Bella's Vampire, try it on Caution. It gives an awesome dark base but brings out the red so much more.

I have my Valentines design on at the moment, but will be putting this new colour on my nails soon.

Latest posts

Back