What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, what colours would you use from acg for French? I have Gelish simple sheer and sheek white. I am looking for a more opaque pink without a shimmer and a brighter white. I know Gelish have brought out a new white, but after reading a few reviews on acg I really fancy giving them ago!! Thanks for your help xxx :)

ACG In Bloom is an opaque pink, similar to Shellac Romantique and Bride is a pure white for your french.

Here's a link to a picture someone else has taken...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...3x403/483972_465084903539163_1264221311_n.jpg

I mostly use ACG glisten with sheek white for French. Glisten is a pale sparkly pink and I give the option of that, ambience or simple sheer and they always go for Glisten.

Thanks for your replies xxx

I'm making a list of colours that I want to purchase throughout the year.

But I'm getting stuck on the pinks, as there are so many, are these similar colours? as I don't want ones too similar to start with because I only have so much money:

Light Elegant & Forever Beauty?

Pink Smoothie & You're so sweet you're giving me toothache?

Passion & Gossip Girl?

I'm trying to get a light, medium and bright/hot pink in my selections and I did want Go Girl but have changed my mind cos of the fading issues :(

Many thanks

Gossip girl is lovely, I sent Go Girl back because it fades and got tutti frutti instead which I don't personally like but older clients like it.. The other pinks I've got are high voltage which is popular and it's a lily which nobody's ever picked! I didn't bother with pink smoothie because of fading problems and I use ACG glisten for French which is a pale shimmery pink.

Gossip girl is lovely, I sent Go Girl back because it fades and got tutti frutti instead which I don't personally like but older clients like it.. The other pinks I've got are high voltage which is popular and it's a lily which nobody's ever picked! I didn't bother with pink smoothie because of fading problems and I use ACG glisten for French which is a pale shimmery pink.

Yes I've got tutti frutti down on my list but i thought it was more of a purpley pink, you just can't tell with those damn Gelish swatches!! LOL

Thanks for the help :)

That's funny because its a lily is one of my most picked!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Gossip girl is by far my most popular pink.
I have added it to other colours too ie. Forever Beauty to make a nicer pink.
I have never had Gossip Girl fade.

Does anyone have pics of a few of the nudes... Trying to decide which to go for out of these 3:

Need a tan
Eur-so-chic
Taupe model

Thanks xxx

Does anyone have pics of a few of the nudes... Trying to decide which to go for out of these 3:

Need a tan
Eur-so-chic
Taupe model

Thanks xxx

This is eur so chic in the middle
u7e2y6am.jpg

This is eur so chic in the middle

Thanks for posting that picture. Need a Tan is one of the few I haven't got. Will put it on my next order as it is different enough from Eur So Chic.

Oh hang on, was the first one in your picture Need a Tan?

I started out with French (Sleek white Gelish & Simple Sheer Gelish) Because i find alot of clients want colours that match with every outfit or have a professional career. Something i would suggest When your just starting out with Gelish is go with collections like :

Candy Land Collection 6 piece set
Rio Collection 6 piece set
The House of Gelish Collection 8 piece set
The Aurora Collection 6 piece set
Sizzling Summer Nights Collection 4 piece set
Magneto collection 6 piece set
HOLIDAY collection 6 piece set
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE Collection 3 piece set
WINTER REDS Collection 3 piece set
Year of the Snake Collection 2 piece set
Love In Bloom Collection 6 Piece set

For starters instead of purchasing individually just because looking at all 72 colours that Gelish does sell can be overwhelming.

I also attached some swatches for everyone to check out =)
Enjoy xo

2050889d1360028202-gelish-swatches-only-image-236515975.jpg

From Left to Right:

Sweet Morning Dew
A Petal for Your Thoughts
All Dahlia-ed Up
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Golden Teal Party
A Mint of Spring

From Left to Right:

Sweet Morning Dew
All Dahlia-ed Up
Golden Teal Party
A Mint of Spring

I love them all!! The light green is very much like Seafoam. Could you put the swatches together so we can compare the two? xx

I got this pic from purseblog, its not mine.

I got this pic from purseblog, its not mine.

Lol, glad you said that. I was getting annoyed thinking you had managed to get them before me :D

They look lush, I can't wait. I think the green one looks quite a bit darker than Seafoam.

From Left to Right:

Sweet Morning Dew
All Dahlia-ed Up
Golden Teal Party
A Mint of Spring

Thanks for sharing :) love them all especially the orange.

No- first one in my pic is a layered one- Eur so chic with its a lily x

Latest posts

Back