What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry one more request... Most popular pale pink? I have light elegant so something that's different enough to that... x

Pale pinks are a problem - Go Girl is a lovely colour but it fades. I think the other pale pinks do too. :(

Guys need a reccomendation for a red similar to my forbidden love?? Even a layering option as cant get my forbidden love delivered untill the weekend!! Thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Pale pinks are a problem - Go Girl is a lovely colour but it fades. I think the other pale pinks do too. :(

Yep - You're so sweet definitely fades as I've had two bottles now doing the same. Pink Smoothie i find applies quite patchy.

I need a pale opaque pink tho :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Elegant wish with Stand Out on top might be similar to my forbidden love but not so creamy iykwim. X

Thank you :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ya. Someone help us Gelish girls. My clients want a light pink translucent with no frost/glitter. Something like a French pink without the white tip. Do I have to go outside of the Gelish line? If so-where do I go and what's the color name?

Ya. Someone help us Gelish girls. My clients want a light pink translucent with no frost/glitter. Something like a French pink without the white tip. Do I have to go outside of the Gelish line? If so-where do I go and what's the color name?[/QUOTE)

Simpler sheer,if you need it pinker add a tiny tiny drop of passion

Bit of Gossip Girl added to Simple Sheer. Otherwise look at ACG as there's lots of pinks and u can use them with Gelish base and top. X

Bit of Gossip Girl added to Simple Sheer. Otherwise look at ACG as there's lots of pinks and u can use them with Gelish base and top. X

Hi there :) can you use any artistic colour gloss colours with the gelish op and base coat?? Xx

Do the ACG gel polish in pink not fade then? As I too am struggling to get a baby pink that doesn't fade! Iv just ordered the soft pink from the candy land collection do will give that a try. My Go Girl fades terribly I only now use it for nail art x

Could anyone share a picture of the tsunami pinks please? Pink Cherry-Blossom of Renewal and Pink Lilac Sparkle Sunrise. Thanks.

has anyone got the new gelish collection? would love to see swatches pls!

has anyone got the new gelish collection? would love to see swatches pls!

Do you know what the new collection is? :) I'm addicted! I bought 14 new colours today..

Do you know what the new collection is? :) I'm addicted! I bought 14 new colours today..

yes - love in bloom

colours are..

Sweet Morning Dew
Garden Teal Party
A Petal For Your Thoughts
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
A Mint Of Spring
All Dahlia-ed Up

Anyone know when they are released?

Not sure but think it will probably be at pro beauty this is what my educator told us last week anyway. X

Latest posts

Back