What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says the Matt top coat will be at pro beauty north so it should be released in a couple of weeks. Its the one thing I'm most excited about getting my hands on :biggrin: xx

Oh my days. There are 16 new glitters coming out!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380540990.572618.jpg

as per usual with harmony, there probably wont be a release date till the day before it actually comes out, very frustrating :irked:

Hiya, does anyone know how similar/different 'garden teal party' and 'my favourite accessory' are?

Already have garden teal but debating whether to buy my fave accessory at pb north
Xx

I have really enjoyed reading this thread, i did my Gelish translation on Sunday 6th Oct and have pennies to spend on a gelish collection, this thread has really helped me when deciding which colours to choose.

Hi fellow gelish geeks,

I've loads of brights & deep darks but recently have a couple of new clients who prefer something a bit more less in your face iykwim, now i have Ambience, Go Girl, You're so Sweet & My Nightly Craving but was wondering if there are any others you could recommend please, maybe Glamour Queen? Would that be a good one? and does anyone know what Simply Mauv-elous Dahling is like??

Thx :)

Sally's ( salon services ) has Gelish 5 for £50 at the moment and tomorrow ( Thursday ) is a VAT free day. Well worth taking a look xx

Sally's ( salon services ) has Gelish 5 for £50 at the moment and tomorrow ( Thursday ) is a VAT free day. Well worth taking a look xx

5?? I thought it was 3!

Yep 3 or £50 I bought 3 today good gossip, queen of hearts & June bride can't wait to try them xx

Yep 3 or £50 I bought 3 today good gossip, queen of hearts & June bride can't wait to try them xx

Ooh love all of those, especially Queen of Hearts - my all time favourite Gelish red!

Have fun xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone have swatch of queen of hearts? I'm trying to get a nice creamy red, what are see red roses and rose garden like? I have hot rod red and touch of sass x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone have swatch of queen of hearts? I'm trying to get a nice creamy red, what are see red roses and rose garden like? I have hot rod red and touch of sass x

I don't know about the others, but there's nothing creamy about Rose Garden. I've never used it, it's one of my 'meh' colours haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Was that 3 for £50 on their website? That's the perfect excuse to buy some more guilt free ;) xx

Was that 3 for £50 on their website? That's the perfect excuse to buy some more guilt free ;) xx

It's on the Sallys website

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382625854.059513.jpg
Hope this helps! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back