What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! It's being released in the U.S in October so I hope it's released here at the same time too! It's bad enough they get it at half the price we do!! :(

Omg how comes they get it so cheap?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm looking for French pinks? I have taffeta, ambience and simple sheer but would like a non glittery/shimmery pink. Any suggestions please?
Also someone put this up the other day and I love the browny grey, what colour wound been most similar?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know this was Shellac Cityscape with Rubble outlines on the leopard print, so I would assume Cashmere Kind of Girl would be the closest, although I don't have it x

Hi everyone is 'my nightly craving' similar to 'its a lily' ?
Just been looking at swatches online and they seem quite similar xx

Hi everyone is 'my nightly craving' similar to 'its a lily' ?
Just been looking at swatches online and they seem quite similar xx

No they aren't similar but my nightly craving fades badly.

This picture was when my client came in for her redo. Very much a different color. This has happened with every client I've used it on. Pretty disappointed.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379690085.983016.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379690085.983016.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 642

This picture was when my client came in for her redo. Very much a different color. This has happened with every client I've used it on. Pretty disappointed.

Oh no it looks green!! Might leave that one for now then x

Oh that is gross. Haven't used mine yet, might sneak it out before it gets picked! X

What?!? No that's hideous. (Not your work by the way lol) Is that the pinky one? (Originally lol) xxx

What?!? No that's hideous. (Not your work by the way lol) Is that the pinky one? (Originally lol) xxx

Isn't it awful? I am so disappointed. It's like an army green/mushroom mix. Just awful.

And yep it's the dusty lilac one.

Isn't it awful? I am so disappointed. It's like an army green/mushroom mix. Just awful.

That's not good! I have someone next Monday for a removal of this colour. Dreading it now! X

I mentioned in another thread....the fading is really bad as ShannonU says. I am really disappointed as My Nightly Craving was all set to be an extremely popular colour and one of my personal favourites too :(

I have been going almost a year now and I was like you, wanting to know which colours to buy. I now have around 70 colours and I find people love Lady in Red as it is a blood red colour (I have 5 other reds), Black Shadow is very popular at this time of year. Make sure you get a sparkly to add to ring fingers or the complete set - Vegas Nights is great for this. Fashionably Slate is a beautiful grey. Taupe Model (beige colour). Drawn Together as a magneto is beautiful on it's own or as a magneto effect it changes to a red-like hue and always amazes my ladies!

Sally's sell for £xx before VAT so Thursday will save you £xx a bottle!

Good luck :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned in another thread....the fading is really bad as ShannonU says. I am really disappointed as My Nightly Craving was all set to be an extremely popular colour and one of my personal favourites too :(

Oh no it's been the favourite out of the whole collection!!! Iv used it about 5 or 6 times, had the collection about a week & half but not had anyone say it fades yet! It's a real shame x

Been playing with layering colours todayImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380377520.286096.jpg

My bottle of my nightly craving looks lovely dusky pinky lilac until it cures & then it's a mink kinda colour! Hasn't faded though, hate the fading & inconsistency in some gelish colours :(

They look great what did you use? X

Thank you :)

From left - right:

-My nightly craving x2 + Ambience x1
-Shake it till you samba x2 + Sugar 'n' Spice x2
-Orange cream dream x2 + Ambience x2
-Go Girl x2 + Starburst x1 + Ambience x1
-Lust at 1st Sight x2 + Starburst x2
-Lust at 1st Sight x2 + Starburst x2 + High Voltage x1
-Ocean Wave x2 + High Voltage x1
-Ocean Wave x2 + Starburst x2
-Starburst x2 + Ocean Wave x2

Does anyone have Exhale and Simply Mauv-elous on colour pops that would take a photo for me please? I think I need to return My Nightly Craving as its fading so badly and want a replacement. Jojo mentioned that Simply Mauv is similar but I already have Exhale and it seems quite similar to that too :/

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380407502.225236.jpg

Sorry it's the best I can do... They are lighter in real life! I hate taking photos on the iPhone 4!grrr! Hth.x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380407695.020710.jpgthat's a bit better I think!!!

Latest posts

Back