What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Red Roses looks similar to hot rod red, is it?
Does queen of hearts cover well in 2 coats?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes HRR is slightly darker I would say. Yes great coverage on QOH xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

OOpps sorry guys it is 3 for £50...... fat typing fingers!! I bought June Bride, Izzy Wizzy lets get busy and Tutti Fruity today.
My first Gelish purchase :)
I have Tutti fruity with a June Bride top coat on my nails now. Already got booking for 3 ladies nails next week for them. Wish I bought Gelish ages ago now

Thank you Sally's!
I got Bella's Vampire, Exhale and Mint Icing. Great offer and lovely to save a bit :)

I went for queen of hearts, caution and black shadow ( my black is almost out, so popular at the moment!)
Can't wait for them to come. I hope I've made a good choice!

I wish Sallys would stock them all though. Very limited stock!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello, starting to look at colours for Christmas :) and wondered which is a better gold - Danny's Little Helper, Allure or Don't Be So Particular? I'm hoping you'll say the magneto, as they're half price! Also, is Mint Icing as lovely as it looks? Xx

Hello, starting to look at colours for Christmas :) and wondered which is a better gold - Danny's Little Helper, Allure or Don't Be So Particular? I'm hoping you'll say the magneto, as they're half price! Also, is Mint Icing as lovely as it looks? Xx

Mint Icing is lovely but I thought it was more blue than it is from the swatches. It's actually green x

Thanks missymuffin, that's what I was hoping :) xx

I love allure with Twinkle over the top, so pretty, its like liquid gold Allure. I really love 'Just in case tomorrow never comes' its so popular too. Does anyone else recommend Good Gossip? Am I right in thinking its a red with sparkle?

I love allure with Twinkle over the top, so pretty, its like liquid gold Allure. I really love 'Just in case tomorrow never comes' its so popular too. Does anyone else recommend Good Gossip? Am I right in thinking its a red with sparkle?

Here is Good Gossip with Stand Out under ( gives the same depth just using less coats of Good Gossip) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383002143.874480.jpg

Here's a few recent ones...

1383029173938.jpg
1383029192083.jpg
1383029203023.jpg
1383029217454.jpg
1383029267364.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just beginning my collection...buying today what's your top ten??

What colours do people recommend as a good all round first buy? I'm looking to buy 2 colours then build my collection with time. :)

you could get the
2 French polish colours or
red and a nude
red and a dark colour
dark and a nude

What are the the French colours as iv been told different colours?

There are 3 whites

sheek white - a good all round option as its white but not bright white
snow bunny - a creamy natural white
artic freeze - bright white

I just got artic freeze and really like it and would say its my fave out the 3

Pinks

a lot mention simpler sheer, but I find this a bit of a pointless nothing colour, mite as well just put top coat over it

I got ''little princess'' is almost sheer with a hint of pink
''ambience'' looks lovely and adds a bit of sparkle
''taffeta'' another gorgeous one that adds a healthy looking shimmer

Just thought I'd share my new recent colours I've purchased :) x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383264783.755795.jpg

Latest posts

Back